How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

poortrader

Guys,

Let's not speculate & waste time on what should be done & will be done.

If guys are not getting knowledge and going after tips... I guess they will realize importance of knowledge some point & will come back.

If by getting popularize pattern looses it's importance than I think there are many other ways by which WW pattern has become popular and we should not think that ours is the only big time forum.

If this forum is setup with bigger cause (frankly I do not agree & also not aware of such big cause. To me any such forum has one primary objective and that is sharing of information within similar interest groups) than one of the mods will come & let us know.

Instead... let's keep discussing trades & see why/how things are happening.

Attached is the WW on Crude 5 min chart (formed just about 15 mins back)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Plz note there is a big spike at point1 which might make the target higher

vikrit

@ uttamkamlesh and anybody who is using US comm values for trading in mcx

as you using comex streaming how you decide target reach in indian market values? as many times in WW, the bar touch the target is spiked one. so how you put the target bid. In smaller time frame it would be more difficult b/c of sudden up & down. If calculating by converting dollar value in INR then many times it does not work b/c of constantly changing currency values.

may be any of you answered before but not able to find in thread.

Volume Confirmation at point 5 is there...a bearish WW within the broader WW on daily..well structured

WW Practioners are welcome with their critique
I'm not sure if that bullish WW is still valid on the daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.