How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

myamit

Simple hai.. if Nifty comes to 5100 that would be a very good area to take a positional long trade since your stops would be small as compared to the potential profit target. "IF" it comes there.. he doesn't know whether it will, nor is he predicting it will.. isme nahi samajhne ka kya hai
Piyush,

Thank you for "explaining" such "simple thing" in "so much detail". May be I'm trying to see too many things from the simple chart.

As far as Nifty coming to 5080 (or nearer to 5100), it has not yet broken 38% level than why are we worrying about 50% level. May be this is little too early to read that.

Anyway, I was more curious on Uttam's comments:
<Total upmove of 45 days, 22 days completed>

Regards,

"bearish WW on 15 min predicted the top of 5630.....then bullish ww on Daily after UP elections i traded...itna kafi hai...."

dear Kamlesh,

I am a silent watcher of your thread...and believe you me you have stand out truly like all the iitian; I would like to thank you for all your self less attitude and being an excellent teacher. Your skill for imparting knowledge is not only skillful but simple as well.
You once said that in trading at least is the very big word. And when you wrote the above line ..that ends... itna qafi hai ..exude great confidence...will you demystify that...bearish bullish combi...throw me little far. It would be great help.
Sincerely yours
Bikash Kumar...

Could you please elaborate little more on this chart? Are you saying that Nifty will touch 5080 in next 23 days? Thanks.
1. I am not predicting anything...just using popular TA tools Trendlines, Grand SMAs 100, 200, and Fibonacci price and time retracement...to assess the situation. TREND is Up, assumed.

2. 50% Fibo-Time retracement is already there, but NIFTY may take 62%...i do not know...but it would be better option.

3. Also if NIFTY comes to test 5100 and swing changes to up...my stop loss will be more safe for the long term LONG position.

AT 5100 there are (a) two swing supports, 5077, 5099 (b) 50% price retracement (c) 100 SMA and (d) by then 62% time correction would be done.

4. Stay alert for a bullish WW intraday 5 min or 15 min chart at this 5100 level.

5. For next session - Case 1 - NIFTY must take out 5312 and close higher for uptrend to resume...Case-2 - If we close below 5200 means we are going DOWN at least to 5100. Right now no entry situation.

"bearish WW on 15 min predicted the top of 5630.....then bullish ww on Daily after UP elections i traded...itna kafi hai...."

dear Kamlesh,

I am a silent watcher of your thread...and believe you me you have stand out truly like all the iitian; I would like to thank you for all your self less attitude and being an excellent teacher. Your skill for imparting knowledge is not only skillful but simple as well.
You once said that in trading at least is the very big word. And when you wrote the above line ..that ends... itna qafi hai ..exude great confidence...will you demystify that...bearish bullish combi...throw me little far. It would be great help.
Sincerely yours
Bikash Kumar...
Hi Bikash, search the charts in this thread itself, date for bearish WW 21st or 22nd feb....then for bullish WW on 6th or 7th March....

Status
Not open for further replies.