How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

myamit

Kamlesh

You did a great job for everyone. I have downloaded the file but having some issues :-

The Password to open the file is "uttamkamlesh" but AFTER it is open, I cannot make it "REFRESH" because I am using Office 2010 and it shows an option of "ENABLE EDITING" saying it is a Password Protected document. Until I ENABLE EDITING, I cannot "REFRESH" it and to Enable Editing, it requires a Password which is NOT the same as above "uttamkamlesh"

Please suggest what to do and how ............

Cheers

shekharz
Hello shekharz,

Open file in read only mode. This should solve the problem.

@Kamlesh, how can we add more scripts to this list?

Regards,

Working Procedure...........

1. Double Click on file...
2. Enter password - uttamkamlesh
3. Select as "Read Only"
4. Enable Macros.
5. Press REFRESH button in the Dashboard.
Kamlesh

Thanks, it is working now.

shekharz

Guys,

We are missing one important fact here and that is defying probability and that too in longer run. To make money with costs (even close to zero) against you, one needs to be correct more than 60% (atleast). And to my understanding even a highly successful trader can achieve 30 to 40% success ratio in a longer run.

This sounds good for starters and few can practise this for few months/years but I've not seen any trader (and believe me I've seen thousands of them) making money with this.

Yes, this can be good for shorter term when market trend is predicatable and you make some good bets to start. But to build wealth and that too without
too much of stress... only one thing works and that is cut your losses early and let your profit run.

Regards,
thanx Amit you have made very important point here....

Only Exception i know is SG....he is right 98% of the time...:D...now a days 100%....i don't know how anybody can do it....

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/SavantGarde/341050/203430

VJAY

Dear Kamlesh,
In your excel file what the figures mention in alert columns....?

thanx Amit you have made very important point here....

Only Exception i know is SG....he is right 98% of the time...:D...now a days 100%....i don't know how anybody can do it....

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/SavantGarde/341050/203430
If too many eyeballs internationally look at this result, SG might get millions to take care of :)

Is there anyway we can see the trades executed??? (It says Private :( ) Its not about the system (as I know borrowing system do not work), its about execution method (basically controlling freaking mind :D).
@SG, can you share them or PM them?

Irrespective of that, awesome job SG :clap: (And bowing..!!)

Cheers!

Last edited:
If too many eyeballs internationally look at this result, SG might get millions to take care of :)

Is there anyway we can see the trades executed??? (It says Private :( ) Its not about the system (as I know borrowing system do not work), its about execution method (basically controlling freaking mind :D).

Cheers!
You can download the whole history....in excel/pdf format ....
also trade history you can see on the page......
only live trades/orders are private i think....

SavantGarde

Hi CC,

There were many members at fxbook who wanted me to give them the trade for some kind on monetary consideration......!!!

Think there is some kind of software that copies it from one Terminal to the other.... I am not aware exactly what it is... because I have only heard about it so far....!!!

If you need the 'Read Only' password I shall provide it to you with no monetary or any sort of benefit to me.....just as I have shared it with a few at fxbook.....!!!

Now, what purprose will it serve..Nothing...... beyond the fact that you will make some money....!!! Will you learn how to trade ....Definitely Not.....!!!

Only way you will learn trading is the hard way..... if you look at the image posted in 'Trading The Bars' you will see Date & Time of the trade when it was filled and then there is another column with Date & Time when the Trade was squared off......while another column indicates at what price the trade was squared off.....!!!

What one needs to do is check those Hourly Bars on the Chart for Trades.....to see why a trade was taken and why it was squared off.....that is how one can learn......It is not an easy way, needs a lots of screen time....
but with enough determination one will get there....!!!

Choice is entirely yours....Don't disappoint me....:)

SG

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.