How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Uttam,

I want to do jobbing in Gold and crude oil with meager profits. what indicator can i use or which is best to do jobbing.

Is SMA 10 or 20,
Bollinger Band,
RSI, stochastics

Also ur thought about jobbing and techniques.

Your reply is highly appreciated

Regards
Venkat

Dear Uttam,

I want to do jobbing in Gold and crude oil with meager profits. what indicator can i use or which is best to do jobbing.

Is SMA 10 or 20,
Bollinger Band,
RSI, stochastics

Also ur thought about jobbing and techniques.

Your reply is highly appreciated

Regards
Venkat
Dear Venkat, honestly speaking i heard first time about 'jobbing' from you...so u can understand my plight:)...i just googled it out...

With the technology available with brokers i don't think there would be much scope for arbitraging for you and me....

ANyways...as far as my belief about trading is that if you can not catch big profits from market you cannot sustain here for long...as trading cost is against you all the time..........

Now-a-days i am eating markets, drinking markets, sleeping markets....that is what i would suggest to anybody else....:)...

Best Wishes!

ANyways...as far as my belief about trading is that if you can not catch big profits from market you cannot sustain here for long...as trading cost is against you all the time..........
That's debatable, specially in these times when the trading cost may sometimes be less than one tick. Check out the "Most Actively Traded Scrips" on nseindia.com and observe their price movements.

That's debatable, specially in these times when the trading cost may sometimes be less than one tick. Check out the "Most Actively Traded Scrips" on nseindia.com and observe their price movements.
Dude thats not debatable at all given the context in which uttam replies - the guy who asks the question wants to do jobbing.. lots of volume.. lots of cost... simple funda is whether you lose money or make money transaction cost will be there on all trades.. you need to make enough money on your winners to pay for losers plus transaction cost on both plus all other costs...

Status
Not open for further replies.