How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Kamlesh,

What is your progress with AmiBroker & various explorations? Did you find my explorations useful?

Also please update with your EoD system that you're working on. I'm looking for good EoD system (atleast some idea based upon what I can develop something that is useful).

Regards,
Slowly progressing with the AmiBroker...but now thinking to code my candle patterns at one place....

Can you code my formulae.....?...no indicators...just hi-lo-open-close comparison of few days...etc...

myamit

Slowly progressing with the AmiBroker...but now thinking to code my candle patterns at one place....

Can you code my formulae.....?...no indicators...just hi-lo-open-close comparison of few days...etc...
Sure. Do let me know exact requirements.
Also there are lot of online resources that also may suite your requirements. Anyway please feel free to ask for any help.

Regards,

myamit

Do you know any AFL builder website or tool...?.
There are around 15 formulae to be coded, i would post in the evening....
I've not came across any. However I do take help of AFL library provided at AmiBroker site & other sites. AFL programming is quite straight forward unless you really need something complicated.

Do let me know your requirements.

Candle patterns should already be there, if its common you should be able to find it. Someone would've already done it and its out there :) Same goes with all popular platforms like Metatrader, Metastock, Amibroker....

Status
Not open for further replies.