How to get Intraday Quotes using Medved Quotetracker for FREE

sekhar

as you said i have uninstalled and again downloaded qt. qt is showing data. but in some stocks charts are avaliable and in some stocks qt stating that data is not available. what does it mean. thanks for the advise.

suresh babu

Hi sekhar thanx for your pdf file. Ihave installed the q tracker. but iam unable to find nse option in the dropdown list.pl tell me if i have to do anything else to get that.
regards. mkshekar.

novice1

teayesbee said:
sekhar

as you said i have uninstalled and again downloaded qt. qt is showing data. but in some stocks charts are avaliable and in some stocks qt stating that data is not available. what does it mean. thanks for the advise.
Try when the market is live. You should be able to "see" all the charts. For charts we need intra-day ticks. When you do a "refresh" after market hours you have got only on tick and you may not be able to view the chart. For the charts which you are able to view probably these were the ones from the previous install which you had. I am not quite sure, though.

Regards

Sekhar S

novice1

mkshekar said:
Hi sekhar thanx for your pdf file. Ihave installed the q tracker. but iam unable to find nse option in the dropdown list.pl tell me if i have to do anything else to get that.
regards. mkshekar.
Hi,

I am not sure whether you can get the options/futures data in QT. You may trying using the forums at QT site and see whether you are getting answers for this. If you are successful, come back to post the results for others' benefit.

Regards

Sekhar S

novice1

mkshekar said:
regards. mkshekar.
Do a webupdate and you should be able to see "NSE realtime data" or something similar.

Regards

Sekhar S