How to get Intraday Quotes using Medved Quotetracker for FREE

KomaL2099

HI Guys
I have installed the quote tracker as per the instructions given in pdf file. I did a web update and could see the NSE Real Time Free data source.
But please help me on how to add Nifty Futures and Other stock futures.

kenneth

HI Guys
I have installed the quote tracker as per the instructions given in pdf file. I did a web update and could see the NSE Real Time Free data source.
But please help me on how to add Nifty Futures and Other stock futures.
Quotes are for cash market. Nifty Futures and Other stock futures are not available

Regards
Ken

Hello Folks,

Thanks to murthymsr for this thread on qt. Thanx to everyone else for sharing info in a free spirit way.

How do I put up a list of all nse scrip list in qt. I do not want to manually enter the stock codes individually.

Thanks

bam

Sir, I Have Query About The Quote Traker Data Feed. My Amibroker Has Connected to QT & Also Green Signal At Amibroker But The Chart is Not Display Why I Can't understand.

Sir Please Reply me About This ..

my Mail-sunilmajhi30@*****.com

Thanks
Dear Friends
facing the same problem Amibroker not downloading data from QT eventhough it shows connected with green OK message
I downloaded latest version of QT 3.9.1. QT shows all prices. pl help

Hello freinds ,
Can u help me how to import intra day data provided by investbulls.com in .txt format to amibroker for analysing intraday chart.I tried it lot many times but couldn't plot the chart in amibroker & the error was " To plot any chart at least 3 data bars are needed,but only 1 bars in 'NIFT-f1' ".

Help me out friends