How to add moving average indicator??

To add a moving average indicator to your chart, follow these steps:
  1. Open your charting software or platform (e.g., TradingView, MetaTrader, etc.).
  2. Select the chart of the asset you want to analyze.
  3. Access the indicators menu. This is usually found at the top of the chart or in a sidebar.
  4. Search for "Moving Average" in the indicators list.
  5. Choose the type of moving average you want to use (e.g., Simple Moving Average (SMA) or Exponential Moving Average (EMA)).
  6. Set the period. This defines how many data points the moving average will consider. Common periods are 50, 100, or 200.
  7. Apply the indicator. The moving average line will now appear on your chart.
This moving average line helps smooth out price data and can indicate the direction of the trend.

Explain to me how you get the MA for resistance levels and the MA for support levels.
Tell me how are they different and tell me since when is MA about resistance and support.
I understand so. When the price of an asset is above the moving average and falls towards it, the probability of resuming growth is higher than the probability of breaking the line down. This means that the asset can be purchased.
When the price of an asset is below the moving average and rises towards it, the probability of the decline resuming is higher than the probability of breaking the line upward. This means the asset can be sold.

I understand so. When the price of an asset is above the moving average and falls towards it, the probability of resuming growth is higher than the probability of breaking the line down. This means that the asset can be purchased.
When the price of an asset is below the moving average and rises towards it, the probability of the decline resuming is higher than the probability of breaking the line upward. This means the asset can be sold.
That is the basis of working with an MA, I knew that already its pretty basic. I don't think you completely understood my question here. You cannot determine support and resistance levels precisely by using the MA, that is my main point.

I do however, appreciate the time that you took to explain this, thank you.

stoch

I use several MA indicators, including EMA, currently focused on systems that employ the idea of convergence divergence of MAs with HFM broker.

To add a moving average (MA) indicator:
  1. Choose the type of MA: Decide between Simple Moving Average (SMA) or Exponential Moving Average (EMA).
  2. Select the period: Common periods are 20, 50, or 200 days.
  3. Calculate the MA:
    • SMA: Sum the closing prices over the period and divide by the number of periods.
    • EMA: Use a more complex formula that gives more weight to recent prices.
  4. Plot the MA: Overlay the MA line on your price chart.

stoch

To add a moving average (MA) indicator:
  1. Choose the type of MA: Decide between Simple Moving Average (SMA) or Exponential Moving Average (EMA).
  2. Select the period: Common periods are 20, 50, or 200 days.
  3. Calculate the MA:
    • SMA: Sum the closing prices over the period and divide by the number of periods.
    • EMA: Use a more complex formula that gives more weight to recent prices.
  4. Plot the MA: Overlay the MA line on your price chart.
Yeah I added both in my HFM account because the more you add the better since every indicator is a source of information