How much return you expect from forex market

4xpipcounter

Michael, let me share a little observation. I raised 3 children of my own. I have 3 additional step-children and 16 grandchildren, so that is where much of my personal observations come in at.

Children are grown up in only knowing the good and seeing the good in things. It is as adults that we become too knowledgeable and experienced that we also learn the bad in things.
Children can be happy and laugh effortlessly. They are willing to help and do for others much quick than adults, and they do not give it a second thought. Adults have a spiff, and you practically need an order of court to sort it out. Yet, children have a spiff, and 5 minutes later they have forgotten about it and continue on like life's best friends.
If a dog bites a child, the child gets on the other side of it, then still notices how cute the dog is. Parents are ready to sue and have the dog put away.
When anxiety comes, children go and play it off. Adults pop a couple of pills.
Children are true friends to each other. Adults are true only until something better comes along.
Children look at the opposite sex and always treats them equally. With adults, it depends on how good looking the opposite sex is, or how bad looking, for that matter.
There is equal treatment for all when it comes to kids. Adults want to know your social standing first.
Children have a respect for the uniform, but later cops become pigs.
Children play and are worry free. Adults work and are concerned with paying the bills.
Children have a sense of appreciation for all they see. Adults--Been there, done that.
Children are happy to go for a ride in your 1996 Toyota. Adults need the 2012 Lexus to be happy, and then the happiness does not last too long.

I think those are just a few lessons we can learn from the 5-year olds. And yes, children do get a very good return on their personal investments.

its all depend on your knowledge and experience by the you can have a good return i guess

michael, let me share a little observation. I raised 3 children of my own. I have 3 additional step-children and 16 grandchildren, so that is where much of my personal observations come in at.

Children are grown up in only knowing the good and seeing the good in things. It is as adults that we become too knowledgeable and experienced that we also learn the bad in things.
Children can be happy and laugh effortlessly. They are willing to help and do for others much quick than adults, and they do not give it a second thought. Adults have a spiff, and you practically need an order of court to sort it out. Yet, children have a spiff, and 5 minutes later they have forgotten about it and continue on like life's best friends.
If a dog bites a child, the child gets on the other side of it, then still notices how cute the dog is. Parents are ready to sue and have the dog put away.
When anxiety comes, children go and play it off. Adults pop a couple of pills.
Children are true friends to each other. Adults are true only until something better comes along.
Children look at the opposite sex and always treats them equally. With adults, it depends on how good looking the opposite sex is, or how bad looking, for that matter.
There is equal treatment for all when it comes to kids. Adults want to know your social standing first.
Children have a respect for the uniform, but later cops become pigs.
Children play and are worry free. Adults work and are concerned with paying the bills.
Children have a sense of appreciation for all they see. Adults--been there, done that.
Children are happy to go for a ride in your 1996 toyota. Adults need the 2012 lexus to be happy, and then the happiness does not last too long.

I think those are just a few lessons we can learn from the 5-year olds. And yes, children do get a very good return on their personal investments.
the happiness you feel is directly proportional to the amount of happiness you offer to others