How Many Of Us Do Full Time Trading??

AW10
thankx for your additional suggestion.
all this things are really helping me and motivating me

thanxs yaar
The question is not whether to quit yr job or not - but to make money consistently. So compile your own scores - if you can consistently make money over a period of around 1 year on a monthly plus basis, in neither a wild bull or bear market (such as now) - consider yourself as having passed undergraduate degree in stock trading.

best wishes and good luck (which one always needs)

m

rohangawale

masterji
are there people who are doing this thing continously and earning consistently in all type of mkt?

The question is not whether to quit yr job or not - but to make money consistently. So compile your own scores - if you can consistently make money over a period of around 1 year on a monthly plus basis, in neither a wild bull or bear market (such as now) - consider yourself as having passed undergraduate degree in stock trading.

best wishes and good luck (which one always needs)

m
and what is the post graduate qualification?

Uasish
Thanx A Lot,
Ya I Know Trading Is Not That Easy, And I Have Also Seen That For Couple Of Days Which We Earn In Intraday, The Whole Amount Or More Than Tha Vanishes In A Single Day In Intraday.
But Now Im Trading With Dicipline,(and Still Learning To Trade In Dicipline),
Doing Less Intra , Studying Tech Analysis And Swing Trading.
What I Think Other Way Is Suppose If We Select Some Midcap Stks From Our Metastk Which Are Bullish Then We Can Buy Bulk Qty And Can Sell Them In Couple Of Days. We Can Easily Earn Rs 1000-1500 On One Trade After Brokrage As Brokrage Is Also Less In Low Price Stk.

There May Be Many Other Stratergies Like This But Just Sharing One Which Im Using Now A Days.
###########

Last edited:
HI FRIENDS,

I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY OF US DO FULL TIME TRADING.
I HEARD THAT THERE SHOULD BE OTHER SOURCE OF INCOME IF WE ARE DOING TRADING, BUT WHAT I FEEL IS IF WE ARE DOING IT FULL TIME THEN WE WILL DO WITH PROPER STUDY, SO WE WILL DEVELOP A CONFIDENCE, AND ONCE WE CAME TO KNOW HOW TO TRADE IN PROFITABILITY THEN WHY NEED OTHER SOURCCE OF INCOME, TRADING ITSELF WILL MAKE US MILLIONARE??

THIS IS WHAT I FEEL??
WHATS YOUR OPINION AS I HAVE LEFT MY JOB AND NOW FULL TIME IM CONCENTRATING ON TRADING ONLY.

PLS SHARE YOUR FEELINGS AND THINKING ABT THIS

THNX:confused::confused::confused:
Full time trading requires great amount of effort both physically and of course mentally, but what you get in the end is much awaited money enough to make your exhaution vanish, but if you lose consecutively the exhaution (mental) ads onto the next day and next day further affecting your decision making ability (just thinking practically) definetely RESULTING IN THE loss of the JAMA POONJI. According to my opinion at least half of your livelihod earning must be from other sourse of income. you just can't rely on it forever as a Venezuela's Angel fall (the highest waterfall of course). It's exactly like other business activities buying and selling shares instead of goods, but in view of intraday trading shares are in a way more perishable than other perishabe goods. And if somebody says its quite non perishable than I would say its NOT FULL TIME (INTRADAY )TRADING.

Last edited:
friend,

you can earn a living with trading.. but only day trading would be difficult task. also have swing trading for wealth creation.

Remember:
1. Protecting your capital is more important than earning.
2. If you don't find an opportunity or unsure of any trade.. don't trade (do mental trade).. at least your money will be safe.
3. Just because you have become a full time trader, You don't have to trade every day.

other tips:

1. never short on day's low and never buy on day's high (unless volumes are way too much)
2. Before you enter a trade, you must have "Entry, Stoploss, trailing stop and Exit" clear in your mind.
3. Enter stoploss first then do the Entry.
4. Put on relaxing or your favorite music.. it helps!
5. Have fruits and never do trading when empty stomach (brain needs energy to function)
6. You must "Sleep" or take rest properly. When tired, or unwell, don't trade.
7. Finally, Enjoy trading.

Technique: SCALPING:

1. buy 1000 shares of under rs. 50 share (ttml, ispat, nagarfert, tvsmotor, ashokley)
2. sell for 10-15 paise profit.
3. put a stop of 0.5-1.5% below your entry. not more than 15-25 paise.
4. let the stop be there and do the buying/shorting in the range.
5. but for every entry.. question, is it right to re-enter at the same price?

The above scalping is rather crude, you can improve it with charts, indicators, etc.

The same scalping can be done with BiG ones, like RELINFRA, TATAPOWER, INFOSYS, BHARTIARTL, etc..

for a start.. try with slow movers i.e., less volatile stocks, ashokley, tvsmotor, maruti, herohonda..

Good Luck to you!

BTW, I'm also a full time trader. I do day-trading and swing trading. earning 10-40k pm. which is peanuts compared to our seniors here :)

friend,

you can earn a living with trading.. but only day trading would be difficult task. also have swing trading for wealth creation.

Remember:
2. If you don't find an opportunity or unsure of any trade.. don't trade (do mental trade).. at least your money will be safe.
3. Just because you have become a full time trader, You don't have to trade every day.

other tips:

1. never short on day's low and never buy on day's high (unless volumes are way too much)
2. Before you enter a trade, you must have "Entry, Stoploss, trailing stop and Exit" clear in your mind.
5. Have fruits and never do trading when empty stomach (brain needs energy to function)

1. buy 1000 shares of under rs. 50 share (ttml, ispat, nagarfert, tvsmotor, ashokley)

The above scalping is rather crude, you can improve it with charts, indicators, etc.

The same scalping can be done with BiG ones, like RELINFRA, TATAPOWER, INFOSYS, BHARTIARTL, etc..

for a start.. try with slow movers i.e., less volatile stocks, ashokley, tvsmotor, maruti, herohonda..

Good Luck to you!

BTW, I'm also a full time trader. I do day-trading and swing trading. earning 10-40k pm. which is peanuts compared to our seniors here :)
EXTREMELY USEFUL TIPS!!!!!!

friend,

Remember:

other tips:

Good Luck to you!

really usefull tips
but after quite a few years of active trading experience scalping with those chottus(ttml, nagarfert etc etc) are still nightmare for me.
rather one can play( not trade) the momentum of these chottus/bichhus.
yeah certainly infy,bharti, sbin, lt, hdfc, reliance, satyam, tcs etc are really profitable counters for scalpers.
this is my personal opinion may differ from anyone.

chintan786

Hi rizwan u pretty bang on dot..thanx for ur tips but i back to differ with u on certain points..

never short on day's low and never buy on day's high ----- i had this many time and made money also.
eg... yesterday Cairn was making new lows only... i shrted at 316.55 and get out at 309.25 ..ok it was done in early trade....

shrted GE shipping in the noon @ 312.. with stp loss 315.. shrted Rcom..@ 384.75.. shrted SBI @1597.....

i do this on regular basis...... i shrt at previou8s day lows and if price go below 5 DEMA... i shrt more..

2.Before you enter a trade, you must have "Entry, Stoploss, trailing stop and Exit" clear in your mind.---

i want little bit more explanation frm u.. i mean how to this in extremely volatily session...

3. enjoy Fruit .. music or sleep .. tht is subjective thing.... differ frm person to person.

i certainly liked ur scalping tips and will implement them frm Monday onwards lets wht will happen next...

Happy trading..

Chintan

Last edited: