how about taking help of Tips Provider for MINI NIFTY FUTURES

mayavi99

Brother, forget tips provider and paid services. Instead spend your time here to get into grips with the fundas. There are enough threads in this portal to guide you in the right path.

That we will see, if you dont start blatant advertising of tips provider.

As far as learning goes, you have a long way to go...........

The day you realise the truth about tipsters, will be the day you will be considered even a new born in the fiels of trading... as of now, you are not even born in the trading world. And yes, almost 95 % of people who rely on tipsters die premature deaths before birth.

Confirm this fact with any successful trader.....
sumosanammain Ji,

You are still sceptic about the query. Anyhow, I have your views about the PREMIUM TIPS. Also, tips from other members too are great. I hope to move on further with these advices.

alroyraj

sumosanammain Ji,

You are still sceptic about the query. Anyhow, I have your views about the PREMIUM TIPS. Also, tips from other members too are great. I hope to move on further with these advices.
There is a difference between tips and the mentoring that members hers give. Here the guidance is given so that you learn how to trade using your mind and not outsourcing it. Technical calls by nature are valid for the day only and since new information comes out like US market sentiment etc there is no one to follow up on these calls except yourself.
Just the stop losses that people keep depends on your capital and varies widely depending n the trade(swing,positional,scalping etc ),risk,duration you expect to remain in the trade etc so you cannot outsource self interest.
Besides for the amount to pay them you can get an RK Global account and some data feed along with Amibroker and do all the experiments you want without blowing a hole in your pocket.