HotForex

Status
Not open for further replies.
SrZnlu32, be very careful taking advice here on forex. if you are in india you cannot trade forex. It is illegal, but most people here will tell you to go ahead and trade forex. Do not listen to them as they are mostly agents of these forex brokers or they are ignorant of the law.

if you want to trade currencies, you can do so with NSE. Check with your local broker on trading in INR pairs.
Oh but can we earn like forex major pairs with INR pairs?

Oh but can we earn like forex major pairs with INR pairs?
no, its not as good as forex. Forex has its benefits.

INR pairs on exchange have to be traded from morning 9 to 11.30 like commodities, then we can take full advantage of volatility during UK/US sessions which is usually from 5 pm to 11/12. NSE has yet to consider this.

Most of the currency trading happens during day time in india, we can at best take advantage of half of UK session.

The day has yet to come when Indians can trade forex. But not at the moment.

your best chance is get someone living outside india to open a forex a/c and start a company on paper overseas. You can then withdraw your profit and and show it as income for taxation purpose. This will also help in wire transfer of funds.

and no none of the FX brokers outside india are regulated by SEBI.

no, its not as good as forex. Forex has its benefits.

INR pairs on exchange have to be traded from morning 9 to 11.30 like commodities, then we can take full advantage of volatility during UK/US sessions which is usually from 5 pm to 11/12. NSE has yet to consider this.

Most of the currency trading happens during day time in india, we can at best take advantage of half of UK session.

The day has yet to come when Indians can trade forex. But not at the moment.

your best chance is get someone living outside india to open a forex a/c and start a company on paper overseas. You can then withdraw your profit and and show it as income for taxation purpose. This will also help in wire transfer of funds.

and no none of the FX brokers outside india are regulated by SEBI.
Oh thanks for the info bro.. bro if i go to singapore and open account there and trade there and afterwards in india then is it ok?

Oh thanks for the info bro.. bro if i go to singapore and open account there and trade there and afterwards in india then is it ok?
you seem to be in a lot of hurry to lose your money. Well, i m not gonna stop you bro.

But yes , open a company over there with some resident on partnership and trade all you want, you can then get back your profits(taxed) to India without any hassle.

There could be a better way than this, I m not an expert on the laws pertaining to this. Would be best to check with someone who has done something like is or better yet consult with a lawyer.

Shantala

SrZnlu32, be very careful taking advice here on forex. if you are in india you cannot trade forex. It is illegal, but most people here will tell you to go ahead and trade forex. Do not listen to them as they are mostly agents of these forex brokers or they are ignorant of the law.

if you want to trade currencies, you can do so with NSE. Check with your local broker on trading in INR pairs.
Join prop trading firm to trade forex from India

I do agree with throwawayacc123, But your idea to open account from another country is also good, few tips for you..........

Dont take Forex trading lightly as you are doing now, take some proper knowledge about forex first and babypips is good to learn about forex.

Use demo first before go with live account.

AND KEEP IN YOUR MIND THAT FOREX TRADING IS ILLEGAL FOR INDIANS.

Shantala

Sounds everyone cannot trade forex as individual in India?
Yes, no one can trade forex as individual in India. Trading forex with your own money is illegal in India, but you can trade others money who has registered address outside India (obviously prop firm is a legal mean to trade forex).

But i guess some people do trade from india individually, as long as the money is not declared as income from forex, if im not mistaken through money processors etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.