HotForex

Status
Not open for further replies.
after reading about it i have a feeling its the same, but dont quote me on this, try chatting with support just to be sure, I think this is good news from hotforex, not a lot of brokers can offer such bonus, the highest i've noticed was 70% :) btw this is used usually for leverage, so dont mistake it for free money, and best of luck :)

after reading about it i have a feeling its the same, but dont quote me on this, try chatting with support just to be sure, I think this is good news from hotforex, not a lot of brokers can offer such bonus, the highest i've noticed was 70% :) btw this is used usually for leverage, so dont mistake it for free money, and best of luck :)
Yes, I have seen a lot of broker are offering bonus but not many broker provide 100% bonus. This is great offer from hotforex, I would try with $100.

Yes, I have seen a lot of broker are offering bonus but not many broker provide 100% bonus. This is great offer from hotforex, I would try with $100.
I was thinking maybe a second account to try our the bonus is not such a bad idea, im not much of a fan of bonuses but now im intrigued :)

i think the hotforex currenx has an mt4 platform, the spreads are very low, but look out for the commissions that comes with it, its good place to trade but it requires higher capital i think. dont quote me on this, you can check their site as well

yeah, i think currenex is similar with premium accounts and it will have more total trade size and more deals could be done at the same time.
considering the low spreads, it's good for scalpers.

Thanks for your information.
If it has Commission, I think long-term order would make minimize it. But I'm good at managing long-term order.

I have seen my friend trading in it. They seem fine. But sometimes when the volatality increases they do increase the spread.
its normal for an STP broker to have wider spreads specially during low liquidity and i noticed sometimes at the monday open, but usually the london session on steady and tight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.