Hotforex forex broker - any feedback?

Bonuses come with many terms and conditions so better checking the TOS before applying them however experience traders can also make money without availing bonuses in my opinion.

Thanks and do you guys use PAMM or Copy trading? I tried Copy trading from another broker and ended up with some loss. Looking forward a good PAMM or Fund Manager to follow trading effectively < $5K fund.

copy trade is okay, if there is a really good trader to copy, pamm is leaving your money in the hands of a person u dont know. it will depend on what suits you best.

Still copy trading also need the skill to evaluate the right trading partner to copy trades and i instead recommend learning the required skills needed for trading. Learning may take some time but can benefit the traders in the long run.

stoch

Agree I spent about 3 months trying to assess their PAMM accounts and finally decided to invest part of my trading capital into them. Last month was 10% return but it's ok for me since I prefer vendors who employ conservative style of trading.

Still copy trading also need the skill to evaluate the right trading partner to copy trades and i instead recommend learning the required skills needed for trading. Learning may take some time but can benefit the traders in the long run.