Hi Chennai Day Traders..

spiritunit

Which strategy did you use intraday trading.,
Currently using Fibo Retracements levels (with some rules, done myself). Though, backtest gives good results, doing the same in live market is a different story. So, I am trading now in live markets with this strategy. After getting some good trades with real profit, I will post the method here in Traderji :)

Currently using Fibo Retracements levels (with some rules, done myself). Though, backtest gives good results, doing the same in live market is a different story. So, I am trading now in live markets with this strategy. After getting some good trades with real profit, I will post the method here in Traderji :)
ok good to heard..Post with image.,

Which charting software did you use?

spiritunit

ok good to heard..Post with image.,

Which charting software did you use?
I am using Zerodha's Nest Trader and Using Amibroker for live charting, getting live data feeds using NestRTD from the trading application (tick to tick data) found in Marketcalls.in :thumb:

Surely, will share the strategy once I get enough confidence on live markets..!

futures

We should arrange a meetup soon. We can just say Hi and get to know each other.

How about June 20th (saturday) evening? Kindly propose a place and time.

Hi all,

Iam new to this forum. Iam from chennai and iam trading for 11 years. Like to have a meeting with chennai traders. I will be coming to Jeeva park in T.Nagar on September 6th saturday at 5pm. Intrested person can come there.

Thanks