HDFC Securities VS ICICI Direct- For day trading purpose only

All those people who have problems with ICICI direct.

Please shoot an email to ICICI CEO:
This may help opening his eyes and make him understand the plight of the measurable costumers

kamathdotkvaticicibankdotcom

kvdotkamathaticicibankdotcom
tryst -

ICICI (In)direct is corporate goondas ! They have been fooling people from last few years because it is very hard for people to come togather against them they are having a fun !

BTW Kamath's email ID is fake too ! You wont get any positive reply from him !

I have started another tread to collect all issue to see what is best possible way to deal with this !

rgds, Nisha

Actually the bottleneck is not internet.
ICICI goes down because the site has more access than it can really handle.
I am a technical person so i know what they need to do but those dumbass people probably have hired some third world companies to develop their system in cheap.
Just to give you an example, no smart person would host such a busy site on a windows system and create the whole thing in asp.
totally agreed ! for non-IT savvy people they fool them by telling it is Internet issue ! Internet is far more reliable then ICICI Indirect . Not com but comma !

Sir, but isn't the main bottle-neck the internet connectivity? Whether we use software or the web, even with a 2 Mbps BSNL ADSL connection, things get stuck soetimes. I have only used a web-based solution so far.
Its not the internet service provider speed which matters.

At one crisis point the response from ICICI was that they are having many customers so it happens at times.

I had used both and I find installed softwares to perform well. I stopped using all the web based solutions for trading. If its investment then you can keep on using the web browser based systems.

TFL

Hi,
I am a new member here. I used to read the posts but never posted before. This is my first post.

My forte is Day trading and I do transaction of 4-5 lakh rupees per day.
The profit ranges from 10K to 50K per day and so is the loss depending on the market.

I have a leased line with 4 Mbps speed.

I have ICICI direct and needless to say it sucks. Now, it has surpassed my patience and I haven't earned anything in last 10 days (oct3-13, 2008)because website is very slow. An opportunity loss of over 1 Lakh rupees.

I called, yelled and shouted at ICICI mumbai branch but nothing happened.

Please suggest me is HDFC security good for day traders?
If not, how about SHAREKHAN TRADE TIGER?

P.S.- I am not talking anything about brokerage. I make enough profit to take care of it. I am just interested in a fast, reliable and renowned platform.
Evaluation Criterion is only speed.
Also, I don't need any opinion on other websites.

Thanks
HDFC is more better than ICICIDirect, but both are worse...
Sharekhan is very fine for day traders if you take their Trade Tiger Account.

Hari.

NOMINDTR

As said by a friend earlier, ICICI has largest client base and not able to provide better platform.

Disabling Margin, Margin PLUS is based on uncertain market conditions. It could help a newbie as the same time a killer trader could find it as an obscure to make profit

Hari.
Hari,

Trade Tiger's first 5min chart is suspect. It corrects itself slowly in 2 hours.
The figures in chart and the table donot tally. It is slow.

You cannot do backtesting as you can't get charts of any day you want.

Their service is worthless since we seem to know more than these idiots who are appointed to help us.

vps

R

RZen

Hi,

I think we should not blame ICICI Direct..casue after using it for couple of months and useing other brokers i think. Icici is only for investment purpose not for day trading. As we all can see icici website is made in such a way that it doesn't encorage day trading. So i keep it for investment purpose and use local borker for day trading. This i think makes life a little bit easier. HDFC sec Icici direct paisabuilder or sbi cap can money all these are better I think for investment. for day trading there are lot of competative brokers with good trading system.

Hope it helps.

Warm Regards.
RZen:)

shanki99

Hari.
Hey Hari

Try using Geojit. I have been using their Platinum platform for the last 1 year. It has been good with them.

+ Good platform to trade
+ Toll free customer care no
+ No Contract note issues

- Dont go to them if u want charts to trade, they provide pathetic charts
- F&O brok is 75+75 per lot+Taxes
- They charge 2000 per month for Platinum platform but they adjust that in the brokerage. After 6 months they don't even charge that, if u are a regular trader.

Write back to me in case u need further info

:clapping: PLEASE ANYBODY GIVE THE DETAILS.

IS THERE ANY WAY OR "SEARCH ENGINE" TO FIND THE LIST OF DAY-OPPENING VALUE OF ALL STOCKS IN NSE OR BSE. AND ALSO LIST OF CALCULATIONS SUCH AS "DAY-OPPENING - PRIVIOUS DAY HIGH/LOW"

Last edited: