Have I made a huge mistake?!! Pls help fast...

saivenkat

I understand your nervousness... Still more than 60% of my portfolio is less 25% of the cost price...
Just take things as it come..

Ask Eagle.. how he had more turbulent and torrid times with the stocks HH and Hanu.. toys.. and me too got stuck with State Bank....

One thing Trinny.. before you buy a Scrip, decide clearly whether you are going to take it on Intraday basis or for delivery...

Taking a trade on Intraday basis, and then converting it to a delivery based one, as the stock has gone down... is clearly not a signs of good trader.. If on Intraday basis means.. predefine the risks that you can bear in the form of SL..and trail the profits..until Trailing SL gets Hit.

Have a good Weekend.

EagleOne

I understand your nervousness... Still more than 60% of my portfolio is less 25% of the cost price...
Just take things as it come..

Ask Eagle.. how he had more turbulent and torrid times with the stocks HH and Hanu.. toys.. and me too got stuck with State Bank....

One thing Trinny.. before you buy a Scrip, decide clearly whether you are going to take it on Intraday basis or for delivery...

Taking a trade on Intraday basis, and then converting it to a delivery based one, as the stock has gone down... is clearly not a signs of good trader.. If on Intraday basis means.. predefine the risks that you can bear in the form of SL..and trail the profits..until Trailing SL gets Hit.

Have a good Weekend.
Oh those innocent goofy days - the H days! The Hellish and Happy days! :)

Sai, you won't believe it...I mean it must be coincidence that you mentioned Hanung. At about 3 pm today I was in town, having a chat with my ex-broker at Relegare office. Guess what he said: Sirji, your Hanung went to the 70s and now it's almost doubled. I would say it's time to buy some - to cover your past losses, you know... :rofl:

Believe me, only I know how I controlled myself from slapping that son of a B-ch! :D :lol:

Hey you take care, and have a nice weekend.

(BTW, I would like this thread to continue - as a portal for many other newbie/trapped traders asking for advice in the future.)

Thanks all of you so much for advice and more importantly, reading your posts made me so much calmer! :) I wish I could give you some % of profits if I make money on it! :D