HAPPY's Trading Dairy

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastermind007

Mastermind..
r u saying that this is only 1 afl?...that's what u wanted to mean...
Be Winner

All the code used in the charts is publicly available. I have just combined codes from the ones freely available, it is even here on Traderji.

I will not be sharing the exact templates that i am using because my experience with that is, by doing that,
it just ends up with some crook copying it and offering it as one more stupid paid system.

If you have specific requirements, i can code them for you, provided it is within my capabilities,
i usually write code for free as that helps me in understanding the markets better.

Yes it is just one afl, but i use switches to show/hide elements of chart, like ribbons, title bars, the S/R & Stop levels etc.

for e.g.

Code:
ShowRB	=	ParamList  ("SHOW TREND RIBBON","NO|UP|DN",1);
ShowSR	=	ParamToggle("SHOW TREND LINES", "NO|YES",1);
ShowAR	=	ParamToggle("SHOW TREND ARROWS","NO|YES",1);

Happy :)

Last edited:
BNF

Support from Daily Time frame should come at 11600. On the upside Res @ 12200-300, current levels should be treated as open area

Trend continues to be down,

Swing trade Short, Stops @ 11820

Out of the swing short trade, but no long for now, look for fresh short trade in the region 11900-12000

Was looking at following levels to re-enter the short trade

11960 // 11930 // 11890

The entry would have been triggered if the price had broke above and then returned back i.e. sort of break-out failure trade.

Hello

After yesterdays sideways move there was a possibility of a pullback today but with the small gap down open today, BNF continues to be bearish.

Very small range day, when the swing trades look more and more like intraday scalps :D

Today took 2 short trades both going nowhere, (close of 10:20 & 13:40 on 10 Mins chart)

Hello

I will be trying out a small modification in the way i trade, its definitely not a system no 42 or 72 maybe just version 7 b :D

I have decided to look for trades only in one direction and skip all the attempt to catch the reversals.

After open will decide the direction of the trend purely based on my swing trading system, and then try to take trades only in that direction. I will call a change in direction only after confirmation of the reversals from my swing trading system. Until then will try to fade all the pull-back.

Effectively the direction of the trade will be as per the swing trading system and for entries will try to use both break-outs and pull backs. :)

Sell on Rise, Buy on Dips
. . . Happy . . . :)

Bewinner

Was looking at following levels to re-enter the short trade

11960 // 11930 // 11890

The entry would have been triggered if the price had broke above and then returned back i.e. sort of break-out failure trade.

Happy ji..sorry to interrupt but could u check that whether a long can be initiated on BNF for the TGT u mentioned for short trade...I think this is the level or may 11650 be the level to initiate a long...

Status
Not open for further replies.