HAPPY's Trading Dairy

Status
Not open for further replies.
No trades today also

2 days of sideways on both the tickers. . .

for NF options chain push around 6100 from PE/CE sellers :)

Regards
Happy

Hello

From today June expiry becomes the front (F1) month, so effectively start of a new month :)

Both NF & BNF continue to be in Long Mode. On daily charts the rally on NF is cleaner where as BNF looks more sideways. BNF 13K is just 200 points aways and for BNF 200 points is nothing :)

So, looking for long trades on both NF & BNF

Regards
Happy

Hello

I need some help to setup a signature. I tried most of the options in User CP but cannot find how to do it.
I could manage to change the Avatar pic :) but I cannot see an option to setup a signature.

Regards
Happy :)

Taiki

Hello

I need some help to setup a signature. I tried most of the options in User CP but cannot find how to do it.
I could manage to change the Avatar pic :) but I cannot see an option to setup a signature.

Regards
Edit Signature option will be activated in your user cp after some time, may be after you get some 50+ thanks or so..

Hello

Pre-open the mode was long, the open changed it . . .

BNF flipped to the Short side for intraday, and Nifty in unknown / sideways zone . . .

Looking for a short trade on NF if trades below 6080 on closing basis (10 Mins TF)

BNF test short 12720 TSL now @ 12740

Last edited:
Scale-n 1 more lot on BNF short @ 12675, TSL @ 12710

Looking to short NF initial position 1 lot

This change of direction giving good opportunity,

the weak hands on the long side that had shifted to June expiry coming into play, being forced to unwind . . .

Hello

Short trade on both BNF & NF doing well :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.