HAPPY's Trading Dairy

Status
Not open for further replies.
BNF Long around 8980 . . . feels very odd to type the numbers being use to 10xxx & 11xxx :)

Contra trade, . . . feeling oversold . . . no other reasons / logic . . . Purely a chance trade . . . .

System still solidly short . . .

:) Happy

finally booked and cancelled the SL . . . and now we get targets . . . :D

wish we had OCO type of orders, then there would be no need to monitor this closely . . . :)

Hi

A very good up-trend on intraday time frame . . . on both NF & BNF . . .

During the last 4 sessions both the indices have made a Huge Range . . .

BNF ==> 8850 to 10100 & NF ==> 5300 to 5760

Looks like for next few days the price will try to settle down some where in between those ranges . . .

But as the volatility may decrease . . . we should see some range compression . . .

When that happens trading S/R will be much better strategy as compared to trading break-out entries . . .

Amazing day so far, gains wise this short on BNF is turning out to be one of the best intra day trades . . .

more important for me, at open my charts were not working but i could focus on trading . . .
tried to fix the charts only after the trade was in . . . used Nest charts for the trade decision . . .

Hi

Closed everything on BNF @ 9200 . . . don't have any more patience to keep holding . . . :D

Strange to see -0.25% on the ticker when its kept falling for 500 points from morning :)

Happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.