Google Finance Intraday data not getting downloaded!!

okabira

Maybe because now he is a CEO of a company & doing this may have some legal aspects ...
I dont think fetching data from finance.google is illegal .. and being CEO would damage the company repute. why would google pay 50+ Lac /yr to nse for data to be given in public for research purposes in first place if it was illegal?
fetching from nseindia is illegal .. which we saw consequences with MAnshiRT ...
even in US people fetch data from google for backfill purpose.. which google probably knows .

If I was earning 1 lac / month .. i would not even care for the software and its hassles
but when u earn 10k only and give 2k to data feeder which is parallely free from google ... it hurts

Large part of the trading community dont earn 1lac / month ..

All we are asking is a small change in the code and an update and not even daily support for it.
Rest is his wish .
Thanks

trump

May be
But this topic is also being discussed in another forum
Where he and his team visits regularly.and there was a refusal to do it.
Yes, his response is negative, I wonder apart from him, can anyone else a make a similar app, I am ready to pay.

AmiQuote 3.25 is released on just few days ago (13/09/2017). They rectified google finance issue in their Amiquote's new version 3.25. Checked on their site.