Good news --Option oracle is working!!!!

niftytaurus

Hi
I have downloaded option oracle.but its shwoing some "current configured perferred server is not available using plug in server US (CBOE) instead.
Please help me
thanks

Hello,
All who are facing the problem Current configured Preferred server.. not available. and are not seeing the NSE server in the list....
You would be missing a file plugin.xml that is required.. I have uploaded the file at this link... http://www.4shared.com/document/bV4qYDjP/plugin.html
Just place the file in the %APPDATA%\OptionsOracle folder and it should be working fine.
Cherio,
Praveen.
There is no such folder called APPDATA ...

This will work only in market hrs only or in LIVE MARKET only?????? My software is working well with NSE India %APPDATA% successful

Last edited:
with help of all you guys i am able to run this after changing file in folder %APPDATA%\OptionsOracle. It work perfectly only NIFTY symbol is not working.

As i only trade in nifty option is anyone here please help me to find correct symbol.

gunsho

with help of all you guys i am able to run this after changing file in folder %APPDATA%\OptionsOracle. It work perfectly only NIFTY symbol is not working.

As i only trade in nifty option is anyone here please help me to find correct symbol.
Just wondering, practically what is the superior feature of option oracle that strategy builder (from samoasky) does not serve the purpose? Everything works nicely with strategy builder from same guy.

Since many are putting efforts to repair Oracle, while most of them claim NIFTY is not working, I am just curious to know what is special about Option Oracle? Can anyone help me understand it.

Just wondering, practically what is the superior feature of option oracle that strategy builder (from samoasky) does not serve the purpose? Everything works nicely with strategy builder from same guy.

Since many are putting efforts to repair Oracle, while most of them claim NIFTY is not working, I am just curious to know what is special about Option Oracle? Can anyone help me understand it.

Thanks for your reply but i am not found of of option oralce i am just looking any
software where i can check my strategies. From your post i came to now about strategy builder. But its desktop version is of no use. Online version currently giving me data download error is this only work on market hour.

gunsho

Thanks for your reply but i am not found of of option oralce i am just looking any
software where i can check my strategies. From your post i came to now about strategy builder. But its desktop version is of no use. Online version currently giving me data download error is this only work on market hour.
It would be informative, if you can also tell why it is of no use, instead of a general statement. What exactly you are looking for which you did not find in Strategy builder. Reason is, if this is of no use to you, Option Oracle also wont' be of use to you :(

Plz note I have no intention or bias towards strategy builder :lol: I was using Option oracle before. When it stopped working, started using Strategy builder. I have never tried Online version, as desktop version works perfectly. All I wanted to see is why this is not working, while everybody is looking for Option Oracle, while this serves all that Oracle served.

gunsho

There is just only one empty text box in the entire window. Just left to the text "Multiplier". Type NIFTY and press Enter.. Come on man... this is not a big challenge to find.. and Option Oracle also has the same kind of interface for searching symbols :) Its just that interface differs in the way picking strike prices. But honestly these administrative things should not be a big challenge. I thought you might want to try to build a strategy with option legs, which you are not able to do and only Option Oracle is the savior.

Best wishes.