Gold Target Rs.16000 !!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold won;t go to 16K santosh ji... lol

elliot theory is masturbation lol that doesn;t work loool
we are in major wave 2 lol wave 3 bull is yet to come and it will cross 36K in that easily
there would be another Saudi doing therejob when it reaches 22k then gold again 34 k lol

according to theory yes 16k is seen but in practical bull will arise and it won;t let it fall even below 24k or max 22k.
According to what i see gold should start ralling in current weeks .

Only bulls have survived in gold market. bear as dead as Rip that what history of gold tells me:rofl:

Gold might come to 16k but in year 2024 may be lool
untill then 22K 24 K major support

As of current in any condition gold will not break 1100 $ level

Last edited:

praveen taneja

Shradhh making Gold sale down or you would see after Navratra and marriage season gold is going to jump back

ram2010

Shradhh making Gold sale down or you would see after Navratra and marriage season gold is going to jump back

While getting a jewel loan from a bank, I personally spoke to bank manager.

He told me that , all indian banks will bankrupt , if such thing happens.

Maximum downside is 25000 only.

Fundamentals were more powerful than technicals.:thumb:

Moreover indian government will withdraw the gold restrictions on or before next budjet-(feb 2015).

praveen taneja

While getting a jewel loan from a bank, I personally spoke to bank manager.

He told me that , all indian banks will bankrupt , if such thing happens.

Maximum downside is 25000 only.

Fundamentals were more powerful than technicals.:thumb:

Moreover indian government will withdraw the gold restrictions on or before next budjet-(feb 2015).
Are you sure he is a manager??? Nothing personnel Bro:)

as no bank give loan more then 50%:)

See on a gold of one lac they value that at 70000/- and on 70k they give loan of max 70% mean 50k so they already have value at 15k and in case gold fall at 15k they still have gold in hand how they can go bankrupt there is something wrong in understanding Gold is trading at production cost on fall below that around 1150 a bounce is imminent and spike would be so great that all would watch be it due to fed or any reason it is going to shoot up keep eye on Goldbees:thumb: