General Elections 2019

What will happen ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Below is the copy and paste of what you have written.

Though many of us are not english experts like you, There is no need of Google Dictionary to understand what you have written. It is not Shakespeare literature. So an average Indian can understand.

There is no need of interpretation in this ,as you are very direct in saying that if some one thinks of an alternative to Modi, he is insane and mad minded.

What I said was, For example Think about the Soldier and farmers who want to contest against Modi. Are they Insane and Mad people ? Can we say that soldier and farmers don't have nationalistic mindset ?
Please respect them and don't think that they don't have Nationalistic mindset like us. They also have nationalistic mindset. And just because they have a difference of opinion they are neither Bad nor Mad.

Please check how insulting your words are towards other Political leaders. You may like Modi among others. That's no problem. But the people you are referring are not some galli gang. Like Modi, They are also long time MLA's, MP's, Ministers and Chief Ministers. They are voted representatives. Respect the Vote. You can comment on specifics. But it is incorrect to generalize everything on all politicians.

No, I am not a lofty Gyani. I am Not even a average Gyani. Sorry to disappoint you :)

I may disagree with what you said, but I will not say that you are Insensible. I have respect for your views also. In-fact I like the directness you show. But I felt that the comment you made in a sweeping way is unfair. Please check if you can rephrase what you said. And you are also welcome if you want to continue same way.
Look you are just nit-picking... opposite of "sensible" not need to be its dictionary based antonym (insensible). It could also be senseless (many voters legitimately don't have political sense!!) and many other things...

Again, you have No idea "nationalism" is used in what context in politics. And I've No time or stamina to either argue or educate you on what is a centrist position, what is center-left position, who is a centrist and who is a right-winger - and their views/position on nationalism. Of course you are unaware of "present" day Cong leaders views on nationalism (where they call it measles and disease) else you would not be using it!! Center-left like Congress parties are Not associated with nationalism. There "idea of India" is different.

Its a political thread. Some heated exchange or posts in emotions are possible.... but I have ALWAYS kept it civil, I have never get personal with anyone here.... so I totally refute your allegation that either I insulted Rahul or anyone from the opposition. I may seem very opinionated and biased to you people, but I can back each and every thing I have said here with indisputable facts and data.

Show me where I have "insulted" your leader and I will either withdraw my comment or express regret for it.

Also try digging my old posts on Modi where I have criticized him and his government severely.

Previously, you made a comment on my post, which appealed to my fair, open-minded and rationale mind and I ACCEPTED your argument without any qualifications.

This thread is not going to take from you or give to you anything....it's the market....
So chill till 23rd results
Nice healthy discussion....
It's good to vent out every now and then
Debate, discussion, arguments, free speech and dissent are the safety valve of Indian democracy. This thread will last till 23rd or maybe few days after it. Then They will lock it after allowing some rona dhona and grinning.... so let us do our panchayat and time pass till then :D .... we are traders at last and our job is to make money.... what a clear trending and action packed (for price action traders) day today was....

Last edited:

iwillwin

Debate, discussion, arguments, free speech and dissent are the safety value of Indian democracy. This thread will last till 23rd or maybe few days after it. Then They will lock it after allowing some rona dhona and grinning.... so let us do our panchayat and time pass till then :D .... we are traders at last and our job is to make money.... what a clear trending and action packed (for price action traders) day today was....
@Punter786 yes indeed it was nice trading day...hope you took the juice of trend till end....

@Punter786 yes indeed it was nice trading day...hope you took the juice of trend till end....
Yup, maja aa gaya. It was clear that the market will not ignore so many exit polls.... also of late science of exit poll has improved and barring few occasions they have predicted correctly. Screen from 10 pm onwards was blaring out confirmations, in fact sort of urging: buy me pleajjjjj...

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Whatever happens on 23rd but next 5 years should be free of nautanki (pun intended), the past 5 years have created headache seeing nautanki now and again. :wacky:

People want to see the nautanki in Multiplex only. :D
I expect raid on forex reserves. Last 5 yrs govt spent more than 3.5 lakh crore rs on recapitalisation of govt banks and they are still struggling with NPA. also note that debt of electricity/power companies are kept out of NPA, conditions are not visible.

SBI will be front runner in buying all these distressed assets.

Good thing is infrastructure companies will get more contracts if Gadkari is still highway minister

soft_trader

Yes, I am from Kolkata."The lesser said the better", that's all I can say about 'waste Bengal'. I stay in greater Kolkata, and it is chaos, and the situation in other districts is just out of control. Hooliganism everywhere.

If you want to get better idea, google about what happened during panchayat election 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.