free technical analysis software

I know couple of issues . On which I am working on . You do't have to configure anything all data is pre configured and automatically updates daily.
Currently intraday chart shows 10 days of intraday chart with live price.
some features will work after fist data update. It requires daily EOD update one time.

I know there are lot of things need to be fixed . Which I will do it . I will write article about how to create custom indicator,scanner, strategy etc. Using which you can write anytime of scanner strategy etc.

I know couple of issues . On which I am working on . You do't have to configure anything all data is pre configured and automatically updates daily.
Currently intraday chart shows 10 days of intraday chart with live price.
some features will work after fist data update. It requires daily EOD update one time.

I know there are lot of things need to be fixed . Which I will do it . I will write article about how to create custom indicator,scanner, strategy etc. Using which you can write anytime of scanner strategy etc.
Though I was able to get 2 panes charts for intraday. But how to get single pane intraday chart for Nifty and BankNifty. Please explain.

zigzag indicator is available in this?
yes it is
also you can customize your indicators by writing formula in proprietary formula language.
Pls look existing formulas.
I am preparing all help file to write custom formulas . there are lot of existing formula which use zigzag indicator like finding resistance and support level or finding double/triple top/bottom.
The beauty is the formula written in software can applied to android version of our app. so that while moving you can analyze and track your stock. The alert feature in android will alert you based on formula that way you not need to be in front of computer all the time

users
Just updated our android app live chart nse to support the same language we support on our dsktop version to write custom indicators. Pls try it . It is free and using which you can do most what available on desktop version .

Do u guys know any good Android or Desktop Company Fundamental analysis software where we can easily view/compare all companies of silimlar industry?

Even if paid and available for android i am happy to pay