Free Customized Trading Platform with Real time data

Last edited:

carnot11

Dear Sirji,

Many of us members (including me) at traderji are facing the problem of fetching real time data for free from

Google / Yahoo / ODIN (Angel) / NOW (Zerodha) / NEST (Zerodha) / Trade Tiger (Sharekhan) / Trader Terminal (IndiaInfoline) / Pointer (Ventura) etc..

and feeding it real time during live market hours to professional and customisable charting software like

Amibroker (cracked version available on net), Metatrader, Metastock, etc..

Appreciate if you can share with us a method or a programme to solve the problem.

It is a widely known fact that real time data from Yahoo is not reliable / correct and must not be used for taking position in the market.

On the other hand Google data is for cash only and not for F&O (data relaibility - not known to me)

I cannot thank you enough for your hard work and helping attitude.

Enjoy,
CArnot

Ok. I am going to give you a free system that you can use for Amibroker. This data feed is free of cost.

Dear Sirji,

Many of us members (including me) at traderji are facing the problem of fetching real time data for free from

Google / Yahoo / ODIN (Angel) / NOW (Zerodha) / NEST (Zerodha) / Trade Tiger (Sharekhan) / Trader Terminal (IndiaInfoline) / Pointer (Ventura) etc..

and feeding it real time during live market hours to professional and customisable charting software like

Amibroker (cracked version available on net), Metatrader, Metastock, etc..

Appreciate if you can share with us a method or a programme to solve the problem.

It is a widely known fact that real time data from Yahoo is not reliable / correct and must not be used for taking position in the market.

On the other hand Google data is for cash only and not for F&O (data relaibility - not known to me)

I cannot thank you enough for your hard work and helping attitude.

Enjoy,
CArnot

Free Realtime data in Amibroker​
1. Download datafeeder
2. Install the Datafeed Software
3. Open Amibroker – > Goto File -> New -> Database and create new database
4. Check the below image for intraday amibroker database settings

5. Now goto Datafeeder and Select the list of stocks you want from the list
6. If you want any new stocks from the nse list check with yahoo symbols list
7. Finally Click on the Red Button Amibroker is not connected click here to connect you can see the notification
Stocklive is connected to Amibroker you can proceed with amibroker related stocks
8. Click on the 1 min backfill data before starting the realtime data to amibroker
9. Finally Click on the start button to start the realtime datafeed for the selected symbols from the list

carnot11

Dear Sirji,

Thank you for the application to download NSE data real time into Amibroker for free.

But in my opinion real time yahoo data is not reliable for taking a position or for technical analysis.

Please share a free software to extract data from the .exe trading platform provided by various brokers and feed it to Amibroker in real time during market hours.

Appreciate your prompt response and hard work.

Thank you.

Enjoy,
CArnot

Yes, you are right. Yahoo is slow. Please use it for the time being. I will make anew software (.exe) which will be really real time. :D

Apart formt he real time data feed, i uploaded some other excel files also. I hope this will help everybody.

Dear Sirji,

Thank you for the application to download NSE data real time into Amibroker for free.

But in my opinion real time yahoo data is not reliable for taking a position or for technical analysis.

Please share a free software to extract data from the .exe trading platform provided by various brokers and feed it to Amibroker in real time during market hours.

Appreciate your prompt response and hard work.

Thank you.

Enjoy,
CArnot