Free Astrology Help On Stocks

Please refer to what i wrote on18/03/2010. I am in a learning stage and doing work on Nifty . So it is very difficult to comment on other stocks. What I am trying to find out whether astrology can help us in addition to other techanical and fundamental analysis to find out market trend. Otherwise if you have watched CNBC AWAZ on 22/04/2010 from 7.30 a.m. to 4.00 p.m., you will notice experts are joking with us. Morning some thing, noon when market was rising opposite view (from morning)and at 3.00 to 3.30 p.m. when market was falling, another view. They are confusing us. If market is rising, it will rise and market is falling, it will fall further. Is there any body who can analyse these experts. What ever they are telling, how far they are correct. Any how , these are my view, a simple layman. I am learning from Traderji.com and thankful.
As per my astrological calculation, market will end in bullishness in comparision to yesterday.

Hello sir,
Iam a technical analyst and using metastock. I am also a K.P Astrologer, I learnt astrology only to predict stock movement. I am looking for persons with similar interest. Thanks i found you. can you give me your contact details so that i can discuss with you about the astrology. Because we should'nt use this forum for astrology discussions.
regards
K.Boopathy

hills_5000

Ek dum ahi sirjee.....great :)

ab monday ka wait karenge for your guidance ...

Please refer to what i wrote on18/03/2010. I am in a learning stage and doing work on Nifty . So it is very difficult to comment on other stocks. What I am trying to find out whether astrology can help us in addition to other techanical and fundamental analysis to find out market trend. Otherwise if you have watched CNBC AWAZ on 22/04/2010 from 7.30 a.m. to 4.00 p.m., you will notice experts are joking with us. Morning some thing, noon when market was rising opposite view (from morning)and at 3.00 to 3.30 p.m. when market was falling, another view. They are confusing us. If market is rising, it will rise and market is falling, it will fall further. Is there any body who can analyse these experts. What ever they are telling, how far they are correct. Any how , these are my view, a simple layman. I am learning from Traderji.com and thankful.
As per my astrological calculation, market will end in bullishness in comparision to yesterday.

Hello sir,
Iam a technical analyst and using metastock. I am also a K.P Astrologer, I learnt astrology only to predict stock movement. I am looking for persons with similar interest. Thanks i found you. can you give me your contact details so that i can discuss with you about the astrology. Because we should'nt use this forum for astrology discussions.
regards
K.Boopathy
If you use this forum to discuss stock astrology, this will definitely guide us, then why not to use this forum?
Regards
Sujit

Today, market should be bullish. Frankly speaking, I am confused today.Moon showing high bullishness, but saturn(retrograde) combines with moon in the same sign may affect the bullishness. However we should encash partly our shares when there is high bullishness.
On 03 March, same position, market showed bullishness.
On 30 th March, same position market showed bearishness.
Trade at your own risk and wisdom.