Free Astrology Help On Stocks

Thanks Mr.Suzit. Some times, luck does not allow us to do what ever we want. Any how?
I shall try to post my thinking as per my very little knowledge in Astrology and share trading. So persons should trade as per their own risk and wisdom.
I hope tomorrow market may be bullish due to mercury and moon interconnection. Persons using astrology are requested to post their comments and observations.

Tomorrow first part of trading hours will show mixed signals. But second part will show bearishness. USA DOW will show bearishness in first half, but this bearishness will be partially or completely controlled in second half.

TRIAL OFFER TO TRADERJI MEMBERS ONLY !!!
If u want to select a scrip for long hold and want to know if it will give profits,
just reply me here with your scrip in question and any one number from 1 to 249 which comes to your mind at the time of query.No need of giving time and date of your query.
see the mind boggling accurate results.
Trial offer limited to few days only.
i will answer at my convenience.
Please trade at your own risk. Astrology is only a guidance.Please post your query if you have faith in astrology.
Thanks,
doctorrahul.
Dr rahul,
i am also a KP astrologer.
I started using astrology by kp method to decide whether i can go for a particular scrip.
Today in Nifty futures, I bot one lot of yes bank at 282.0
Please inform whether i can go long or book short term profit or it ends up in loss.
Number is 147.
Thanks
Regards
(earlier i gave one number but reply did not come)
i am trying once again

Dear Mr. Nallan,
I think Dr. Rahul is not answering . But I shall try to help. If you send me one question( before 7.00 a.m.) regarding for buying any company' share for that particular day, I shall try to calculate . You know very well that you have to send question aling with one number with in 249 ( i.e. from 1 to 249 including 1 and 249). When you have full urge in your mind, than only send the question, otherwise answer will be wrong and we shall blame astrology. I am also new to this field.
HAPPY EARNING.
kpsaxena

Market on 21/06/2010 -
Market may show up and down in first half, but will be bullish in second half in comparision to first half. i.e. I hope market will show bullishness in second half.
Please trade as per your own risk and wisdom.
HAPPY EARNING.