Forex Network (Mumbai)

Well, I'm from bangalore and would love to be part of the discussion on this. Is there a way i can contact anyone in gmail or anyone can contact me in gmail. I dont think i can share any links here.

4xpipcounter

Fx Trader, I agree with you completely agree with you.I first started almost 7 years ago, and I am doing really well.I read one book related to trading, but forgot the name of it. It was a book that described in detail many of the indicators. MY methodology was constructed on my own, and I was self-taught, but he did all come about through a network of traders I have always had around me.

I liked the initiative i am completely in support of it.
Being a forex trader i agree only a trader can share valid inputs to other traders no books nothing can teach u better.

4xpipcounter

Dhawai and Fx Trader, I know we can't share private information in this open forum, as I know I have already been reprimanded for it. Still, I'd like to talk, so as far as I know we can exchange e-mails in the PM.

Well, I'm from bangalore and would love to be part of the discussion on this. Is there a way i can contact anyone in gmail or anyone can contact me in gmail. I dont think i can share any links here.

Hi traders,

I too agree with it .I was from Mumbai,now settled in south.I started with 100$ in forex .The strategy i used was hedging.Take 2 opposite positions ie buy and sell the same currency pair(gbpusd).once it reaches d resistance,see how it tests the resistance.Then close the long positions and wait for the market to come down so as to close the short position.It was a very successful strategy during volatile times.My initial deposit of 100 became 500 $ in 2 months and I increased my investment 4 times.There i started to loose money when the market started to trend.I realised that hedging doesnt work in trending markets after burning my fingers.Now for the last 3 months Iam making consistent profits through straddle trading (100-200 pips per mnth)In my opinion there are no sure shot methods in forex.Whatever you do,do it with discipline and consistency .Want to know your views on straddling method(news trading or spike trading)if we share our views on a daily basis would have been really good.my mail id is roney at the rate rediff.Feel free to contact me.