First MT5 Platform for NSE Cash ,NSE Futures MCX NCDEX

bpr

Unless and until MT5 somehow allows the user to create offline custom charts ... it is not going to replace mt4 ... that's why almost no broker has completley moved to mt5 ... it is in the market for almost two years now ... almost negligible take up ....
can you elaborate how offline charts helps you in MT4?
are you using with another data feed?
MT5 was released in 2010 and it is already 2 years old, another year or two it will completely replace MT4 and Metaquotes pushing it like anything.

bpr

k from nse site i found the list of legal data vendors and firstcharting is not one of them

Sr.
No.
Authorized Real Time Data Vendors/Redist
1 Bloomberg LP.
2 Factset Research Systems Inc.
3 Fidessa Plc.
4 Global Financial
5 Instinet Pacific Services Ltd
6 Interactive Data Corporation
7 Investment Technology Group Inc.
8 Newswire 18 India Pvt. Ltd.
9 Reliable Software Systems Pvt. Ltd.
10 Six Telekurs Ltd.
11 Spider Software Pvt. Ltd.
12 Thomson Reuters Ltd.
13 Tickerplant Infovending Ltd
source:
http://www.nseindia.com/content/press/List_data_Vendors.pdf

Last edited:
if there is amibroker and many low cost data provider starting from rs 400/ , why spend 1200/. before subscribe try manshi broker terminal based software. u can have cash,future and mcx for rs 400/. now they giving accurate opening price in future and mcx appart from zero dalayed data extracted from broker terminal. if ur net and terminal is good u need not worry. then pls invest some extra for net and personal terminal and rest is ok

Can u tell me how to feed the historical data into Ami or MT4 ...or is there any links in this forum which explains this ?:)

fxgood

Hi

Any one have market profile indicators for metatrader 5 , right now i am using mt 4 but feeling more comfortable with mt 5 if able to find more custom indicators for same