Fire your tax related queries and i would get it solved!!!

Are you able to understand the replies and act accordingly to this thread ??

• Yes, able to understand BUT NOT able to take suggested course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhat able to take desicions, BUT seek professional help in my area

• Find it tough to understand the replies hence always seek other professional help

• Not able to understand any of the replies !!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

diosys

That means husband to brother in law...
than brother in law to your wife

This way clubbing can b avoided? :)
Money transferred between siblings also do not get covered under clubbing provisions...So you can gift it directly also.

Hi Diosys,

As now i have gained some knowledge about the Mutual funds you had suggested me.

So please let me know if i want to invest in a particular mutual funds then do i need to go to the respective banks to fill some forms so that i can buy the mutual funds?

Also where i can read the offer documents of these funds.

Regards,
Ajay

VJAY

Dear diosys,

This querry for one poor woman.She agent of PERAL some thing like firm she got some 8000+ as commission so deducted some rs849 as TDS for last year.Now she got TDS certificate.Can she get this deducted amount?then what she do for this?....her only income to survive is this comission.(WHAT A LAW !SHE ONLY GET 8000+ AS INCOME GOVT TAKE 840+ FOR THIS OHH!)please avaiting your early reply so i can give her andvice to get it back......If there is no chance to get back 800+ ...why these all govts looting in the name of POORs.......

VJAY

Dear diosys,

This querry for one poor woman.She agent of PERAL some thing like firm she got some 8000+ as commission so deducted some rs849 as TDS for last year.Now she got TDS certificate.Can she get this deducted amount?then what she do for this?....her only income to survive is this comission.(WHAT A LAW !SHE ONLY GET 8000+ AS INCOME GOVT TAKE 840+ FOR THIS OHH!)please avaiting your early reply so i can give her andvice to get it back......If there is no chance to get back 800+ ...why these all govts looting in the name of POORs.......

diosys

Diosys, can I get your thoughts on the Tax Return Preparer Scheme?
Please be specific...

As far as i know this scheme has been a failure till now.

diosys

Hi Diosys,

As now i have gained some knowledge about the Mutual funds you had suggested me.

So please let me know if i want to invest in a particular mutual funds then do i need to go to the respective banks to fill some forms so that i can buy the mutual funds?

Also where i can read the offer documents of these funds.

Regards,
Ajay
Offer documents are available on every AMC website or google for AMFI india website all the offer documents would be available there....

Forms are also available at the website to the AMC's

diosys

Dear diosys,

CAnt help her getting avoided with the TDS part.... that would be deducted once the commision paid to her for the year crosses 2,500/-

As fas as getting that 800 back the only way is to file her income tax return and claim the same as a refund....That is the only way....