EOD Data for NSE/BSE/MCX/NCDEX/FOREX

Hello Pravin,

Firstly thanks for your help..

Can you please give me NSE Future and Option EOD in Metastock format for last 2 months ( from 01 june to 14 july)

Pls upload in Rapidshare

Thank you,

Dear rithikesh,

Thanks for the suggestion. From tomorrow or day after tomorrow onwards i will be keep in the file hosting servers and i will upload the historical data also.

Thank you for showing interest & giving suggestion. If somebody is showing interest people will get motivated.

Praveen
Praveen,

This is DesiTraderMall Data. Do you have authorization for providing this data here?

Praveen,

This is DesiTraderMall Data. Do you have authorization for providing this data here?
Who told this desitrademall data I am converting it by my own formulas it might be similar to desitradermall. After converting everything looks similar. How can you say like that this is very bad.

Last edited:
Who told this desitrademall data I am converting it by my own formulas it might be similar to desitradermall. After converting everything looks similar. How can you say like that this is very bad.
Ok, do one thing. Provide the data today before its available on DTM. That way, your data will be generated from your end only. DTM uploads at around 6:00 PM :thumb:

OR

Provide MCX data by 7:00 AM tommorow. DTM uploads it much later.

If i do that what you are going give me for ur information the bhavcopies will be uploaded at only 4:45 to 5:15 pm. If you want u can download what i am giving. why I should do for you at 5 pm. Anyway as this much happened if anybody what data they can contact me. my mail id is praveenkorukonda @ rediffmail . com. To upload here it is place is also concern. I am going to keep the files in hosting severs from tomorrow.

Last edited:
HI praveen,

can u please enlighten me on the process u use to convert the nse/bse bhavcopies in .txt format?
im asking this cause if i know that i can do that conversion myself. at the moment im using GetBhavcopy provided by heman a k a totalbankrupt on this forum. but the limitation of that software is that it works only for the cash and indices data. for futures and mcx etc. there is no way out !!

thanking in advance
[email protected]

Re: Please can u send me BSE HOD for 2008 & 2009

Please I am Newbee of Stock Market and I have getbhavcopy and BSEeoddownloader. but i can not get full data of 2008 and 2009 bcs there are too many data missing when download so pls I request to u send me a full data of bse so i can use with my amibroker

I download the PR.zip file from NSE "market today" link everyday after 5pm usually.There is a Pd* excel file there on which I run a excel macro.Macro converts it to csv file which Downloader can convert to Metastock format.
I agree it a little manual process but you wont have to depend on anyone.Whenever NSE makes the data available, you get EOD Metastock data updated in 2-3 mins.Ohh I forgot to tell you my laptop is a celeron one.You guys must be having good configuration.If you need the macro,give me a mail to kdatta33@ yahoo.com