EDUCOMP : Trading Stratergy (Intraday/Swing/Positional) and levels

Would this tread be useful ?

• No - Not useful thread...may be people should read other threads/books/blogs/website etc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

columbus

Firstly, I Am Not Very Comfortable Being Addressed As 'Sir' Savant Will Suffice.

Bollinger On The Chart Is Not Very important Though 20,2 Is Default Parameters Everywhere, I Find 9,2 More Suitable For Myself

Now Coming To The Real Thing Of SMA It Is 5 (Red) & 6 (Black)

These Settings Should Keep You In Good Stead For Intraday Also, Just Experiment With Time Frames From 5, 10, 15,......

SavantGarde

Hi savant,

I am using TRADETIGER platform.

Whenever I change the deault setting for BB ,simply ,the bands vanish.
Hence I am using default only.

I am using BB in conjunction with WEIGHTED average.

SavantGarde

Hi Columbus,

What Is TradeTiger? Is That Some Platform By ShareKhan
Is It Just Charting Or Trading Terminal Too.

If It Doesn't Change Parameters To 9,2
Then I Suppose You Will Need To Speak To Someone From The Company
Anyways, Before Talking To Them You Can Check For Things Like 'User Defined' or 'Custom' If It Is Present Then That May Solve Your Problem.

Hmmm...About Weighted Avg., Columbus I Have Just Started Work With NF & BNF, Moreover I Have Requested AsishDa, Kalyan & Others Who Maybe Interested & Can Devote Some Time , To Look Into It.
Once That Is Concluded Will Work On The Scrips, In The Meantime, You Can Try The Parameters Suggested By Me Or Compare Them With Your Wtd. Avg.
& Decide What Works For You Better. BB With Wtd.Avg. May Not Be Such A Good Result. Anyways, You Shouldn't Worry Too Much About BB, At This Stage It Is To Take Some Action Incase Of Spikes, Unless You Are Planning To Try It With EDUCOMP...:)

Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde
Hi savant,

I am using TRADETIGER platform.

Whenever I change the deault setting for BB ,simply ,the bands vanish.
Hence I am using default only.

I am using BB in conjunction with WEIGHTED average.

columbus

Hi Columbus,

What Is TradeTiger? Is That Some Platform By ShareKhan
Is It Just Charting Or Trading Terminal Too.

If It Doesn't Change Parameters To 9,2
Then I Suppose You Will Need To Speak To Someone From The Company
Anyways, Before Talking To Them You Can Check For Things Like 'User Defined' or 'Custom' If It Is Present Then That May Solve Your Problem.

Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde
YES, TradeTiger is from Sharekhan.

Charting with 9 kinds of study is possible.

KST (Know Sure Thing) is quite similar to RSI.

pkamalesh

Great..this thread is tempting me to trade Educomp regularly now...esp after seeing the volatility...i guess find the direction and itll give u money...

SavantGarde

Hi Kamlesh,

Where Is The Question Of Trying To Find The Direction, It Is All There On The Chart In The Most Lucid Way Possible & Moreover It Doesn't Pertain To This Scrip Only, Works With Most Of Them, Except One May Not Have The Spikes Piercing The Upper & Lower BB In Others....But Those Spikes Are Just Extra Scalping Trade Bonuses.

Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde

Great..this thread is tempting me to trade Educomp regularly now...esp after seeing the volatility...i guess find the direction and itll give u money...

SavantGarde

Re: e book required

Hi Rahul,

Long Time No See..:)

Next Time Please Use My Thread To Post, I Am Not Initiator Of This Thread.

Ok Tomorrow Early Morning I Am Off To Ahmednagar, Will Be Back Sometime Late Friday Afternoon, Then I Will look Into Your Request.

But Please Be Prepared To Know That I Don't Have Even One Book On Stocks But I Have Something That Somebody Had Sent & Can Forward You That.

Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde

Dear Sawant sir

ca you provide me any good e book on share mkt

Regards
Rahul

sudoku1

EDUCOMP

11_____
___,-"::::::::"=._,_@___
\______________________/ Sails on a close abv 2095

2day