Drop Your Questions Only Here

Dear sir,
I have lot of que.in option trading.
1.How to close the option trading?
Eg: I bought TISCO 700 27SEP2007 CA. How to close the it?
Once sell the same call? or Buying TISCO 700 PA?
2.How to calculate premium for opion trading?
3.What is the Wrighting of Call & Put option?
4.After buying the Call option today Im in profit position.
but, no buyer came to buy my call. then how to close my position? Eg: TISCO 620 27 SEP 2007 CA @97.25. But no trade was done.

regards,
naren

Dear all,

I have 2000 shares of Centurion Bank of Punjab @ Rs 30 bought on Jan 2007.
Is it advisable to see them now @39 or should I hold it for some more time ?

Note: For the past 6 months, the share remains steady at Rs. 39-40 and it neither increasing nor decreasing.

Re: need HELP

Need Sector Wise List Of Stocks Especially Midcaps And Then Largecaps.... Like For Fmcg Sugar Oil Metals Auto Bank It .... For Each Sector The List Of Midcap Stocks... Can Anyone Tell?

Need Sector Wise List Of Stocks Especially Midcaps And Then Largecaps.... Like For Fmcg Sugar Oil Metals Auto Bank It .... For Each Sector The List Of Midcap Stocks... Can Anyone Tell?

check the thread 200% return

Dear sir,
I have lot of que.in option trading.
1.How to close the option trading?
Eg: I bought TISCO 700 27SEP2007 CA. How to close the it?
Once sell the same call? or Buying TISCO 700 PA?
2.How to calculate premium for opion trading?
3.What is the Wrighting of Call & Put option?
4.After buying the Call option today Im in profit position.
but, no buyer came to buy my call. then how to close my position? Eg: TISCO 620 27 SEP 2007 CA @97.25. But no trade was done.

regards,
naren
I dont trade in FnO. so unable to reply.

Ask others