• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.G

But if no one need fund manager to invest in blue chips then..
Jai Ram ji ki..... Im going from this forum.

Moderators please close this thread.

Last edited:

poortrader

All my clients are family friends so I don't have any need to send them the reports. :p I just tell them about the stock and point facts out of my register.

Select 8 random blue chips and compare their performance against my portfolio. Then you will find out if it is necessary or not. People don't know the abcs of valuation.

Whats your current portfolio?
Hi,

If you do not need to show report to your clients (family friends) then why are you having a website. For whom you are having the website?

SaravananKS

All my clients are family friends so I don't have any need to send them the reports. :p I just tell them about the stock and point facts out of my register.

Select 8 random blue chips and compare their performance against my portfolio. Then you will find out if it is necessary or not. People don't know the abcs of valuation.

Whats your current portfolio?
Family fund manager ??:clapping::!

rkkarnani

I stumbled on to this thread today, probably following a link under Mr.G's post in some other thread ! Interesting subject and new for me as never considered FA seriously. Somewhere in one of the posts, it was mentioned by you (Mr.G) Google my name to get more details on this subject. Well , I could not locate your name !!?? :p

TraderRavi

low risk profile
I stumbled on to this thread today, probably following a link under Mr.G's post in some other thread ! Interesting subject and new for me as never considered FA seriously. Somewhere in one of the posts, it was mentioned by you (Mr.G) Google my name to get more details on this subject. Well , I could not locate your name !!?? :p
Ghanisht nagpal :D

Mr.G

My website is under maintenance since last night try it in a few days.

mr.g
what is your view about SBI and TATA STEEL ....since the results came sbi started falling from highs....and for TATA STEEL after a long down run now they started to pick up their price....?

Mr.G

mr.g
what is your view about SBI and TATA STEEL ....since the results came sbi started falling from highs....and for TATA STEEL after a long down run now they started to pick up their price....?
SBI is a buy at 1.4K levels, SIP if it goes below that. I don't track TATASTEEL but it is a troubled company. From an investment perspective stay away from it for at least half a decade or when they solve their CORUS debacle and their untimely buy of JLR. (Don't invest in stocks which deal in commodities as they are cyclic in nature)

Last edited:

Mr.G

It's presently trading at 1600-1650.. do you think that it will revert to 1450 ??
I am not the judge of that. Mujhe market time karna aata toh trader nahi ban jaata?

I am saying that it has a intrinsic value of approx 1.4K according to my analysi. A buy at that level will give SOMETHING in return. I never try to time the market. When ever there is severe market crash only then I add to my positions, Varna there is no sense in investing as you may catch more peaks than bottoms lowering your returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.