Diary of a day trader - Part 2

Let us be tolerent with others posts. I am sure everything which gets posted in this thread is not a great wisdom....

Nothing wrong in future's post. If people dont post that is ok...if they post , good. Success is to be applauded.

I have deleted the abrasive post....let us respect other members posts and views.

Smart_trade

There was a similar flow of posts after 1 month of Zerodha Challenge..i thought i would just start it after 2 months...if you don't want to post about it - that's fine..

what's the need of this caustic post? Any specific issues?
I am in good double digits profits, futures....I did not post because last time I saw few members in deep losses so thought I will not post the % made figure...it kind of gives a feeling of boasting. But it is not boasting really...it is for people who are lagging behind to get some inspiration so that they also come up ....

ST

futures

I am in good double digits profits, futures....I did not post because last time I saw few members in deep losses so thought I will not post the % made figure...it kind of gives a feeling of boasting. But it is not boasting really...it is for people who are lagging behind to get some inspiration so that they also come up ....

ST
Awesome ST .. i see your point .. i thought market was nice to me and i got lucky in making a decent profit..

infact, today was the last day of the 40 days(2 months) and i rode the market down from 6089 and exited at 5999..so, the %age profit for 2 months would be more..but it doesn't matter as at the end of the day, i believe it's how well we do what we do..

Let's all dent Zerodha's Rs.20 profit margin a bit more..1 more month to go..:)

Awesome ST .. i see your point .. i thought market was nice to me and i got lucky in making a decent profit..

infact, today was the last day of the 40 days(2 months) and i rode the market down from 6089 and exited at 5999..so, the %age profit for 2 months would be more..but it doesn't matter as at the end of the day, i believe it's how well we do what we do..

Let's all dent Zerodha's Rs.20 profit margin a bit more..1 more month to go..:)
Great going....keep up the great performance.

By posting it ,it makes no difference to our ledgers. But one feels good when he sees that he is in company of other winners, and it acts as a stimulus to do better and for friends who are lagging behind, it serves as a yardstick to better their performance.

ST

EagleOne

Let us be tolerent with others posts. I am sure everything which gets posted in this thread is not a great wisdom....

Nothing wrong in future's post. If people dont post that is ok...if they post , good. Success is to be applauded.

I have deleted the abrasive post....let us respect other members posts and views.

Smart_trade
You did the right thing, ST bhai. I was bit out of line. My apologies to Futures.

By the way, PEs ki jai ho! :p :D

lets have some tea. Have a good evening.

EagleOne

" Yeh truck aise kaise"
Arrey yaar, do I stay in the market for one more second if I realize my trade is wrong? Same with people. I said something harsh to someone who didn't deserve it, so I apologized without a second's delay. Trade closed. :D

EagleOne

Arrey bhai friendsforever007! Yaar ye crude 3 hours se apna low hi nahin tod raha. Main entry kahan se karoon? Uppar 5321 ka SL banta hai. :D