Diary of a day trader - Part 2

Don't know he is trading or not. He is very depressed because of his losses and that's why he will not participate in this thread.
if seniors like him making losses and moving away make me think is it worth to be in trading with just 6 months of experience so there is no chart that will help out for intraday trading it is purely luck especially in options :confused:

if seniors like him making losses and moving away make me think is it worth to be in trading with just 6 months of experience so there is no chart that will help out for intraday trading it is purely luck especially in options :confused:
Luck has nothing to do with trading success or failure. Luck may help us once,twice or thrice but not always. It is the trading skills, method,MM which will help one to succeed.

But trading is not easy. Particularly if one does not have passion for it then it is not worth continuing trading, chances of success are much higher in any other business.

Smart_trade

EagleOne

Guys (particularly Danpickup)
A friend sent me an album, Rome, so let me share with you a couple of songs from it which blew all the fuses of my mind. The singer is none other than late Ravishankar's daughter - Norah Jones. Pity that the recorded versions I couldn't find on youtube, only unplugged versions. Perhaps people are more interested in Norah jones body than her music.
(whom am I kidding? Me too! :p ;) :lol:).

Anyway, if you can find the recorded versions, which are far far better, do listen them. Better still if you can buy the album, believe me you would listen to it again and again.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WubFQrd-meo

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bAJM3vGl5M

By the way, if you could not understand the lyrics (which are beautiful poems), find lyrics on the net.

PS. Ravi bhai, understand this. If you are not around. This thread will be dead in no time. I guarantee that. So come back. You are needed. Take care

EagleOne

Luck has nothing to do with trading success or failure. Luck may help us once,twice or thrice but not always. It is the trading skills, method,MM which will help one to succeed.

But trading is not easy. Particularly if one does not have passion for it then it is not worth continuing trading, chances of success are much higher in any other business.

Smart_trade
Patience...first and foremost. All other skills are of little use, if one has no patience.