Diary of a day trader - Part 2

EagleOne

hi E1

avg move in Usd is around .28 paise in a day.

regards
thanks anurag. couple of things more which I should have asked in the same post:
How much .28 move translates into P/L. That would mean around rs 280, given that 1 paisa equals 10 rs per lot. Am I right?

Please only if you have free time then reply, as trading session is on. Anyother information regarding lot size and margin requirements etc will be welcome but no compulsion. Thanks

EagleOne

I am trading in USDINR . i saw maximum movement around 1 rs and more.

volatile session may result in 40-50 paisa movement.

normal session 10-20 paisa movement.
Thanks vihar, very valuable information. Anymore if you can think of or spare time for? Thanks

thanks anurag. couple of things more which I should have asked in the same post:
How much .28 move translates into P/L. That would mean around rs 280, given that 1 paisa equals 10 rs per lot. Am I right?

Please only if you have free time then reply, as trading session is on. Anyother information regarding lot size and margin requirements etc will be welcome but no compulsion. Thanks

Lot size is 1000 usd

means every 1 paisa movement 10 rs P/L

so you r right if 0.28 paisa than P/L is 280.

Watching TV as market is not doing anything....one guy saying buy crude....the immediate next guy on the same channel saying sell crude oil....:D hey bhagwan.....in the end followers of both will probably loose money...:D

Smart_trade

EagleOne

Watching TV as market is not doing anything....one guy saying buy crude....the immediate next guy on the same channel saying sell crude oil....:D hey bhagwan.....in the end followers of both will probably loose money...:D

Smart_trade
But the leaders will always be in profit... Bhagwan ke ghar bilkul andher hai, sirji, saala koi check toh kare jake ek baar! :lol:

soft_trader

Yes you are right. 28 paisa movement means P/L of INR 280 per lot.

1 lot of USDINR, GBPINR and EURINR means 1000 of the respective currency. The price quotation is INR to 1 USD/GBP/EUR.
JPYINR has the lot size of 100000 JPY. And the price quotation is INR to 100 JPY.

One important thing you should keep in mind is on the expiry day of currency contract, the contract stops trading on 12:00PM on the expiry day.

anuragmunjal

one lot is for 1000 dollars.. you are correct .28 paise move wd be 280 Rs.
currently the margin is around 2.43%.. around 1400 Rs. per lot.

regards

EagleOne

Thanks, anurag and vihar bhai. I collected all the necessary information regarding margin etc. by calling zerodha. The only thing I require now is its data for Ami. Please if you know where I can download it from, that will be very nice of you.

But the leaders will always be in profit... Bhagwan ke ghar bilkul andher hai, sirji, saala koi check toh kare jake ek baar! :lol:
Nahi bhai...Bhagwan ke ghar mein bilkul andhera nahi hai....wahan to poora ujala hai....Bhawan hame ujala yane buddhi deta hai sahi galat samazne ki....andhera to humne kar rakha hai.....:D

Smart_trade

Smart_trade

Yes market is not doing anything......... but STda i have taken short in BNF at 13065 .......:p;):D