Deccan Gold Mines

Earlier I tried to purchase BSE shares but got an alert "you cannot purchase the scrip".
I came to conclusion that onl NSE shares can be traded on Sharekhan. Am I correct ?
Dude you have to change NSE to BSE from the drop down box. Trading in BSE stocks in allowed.

But since this stock goes in circuit as soon as market opens, we can't buy it. :( Damn why doesn't BSE have after hours... :mad::confused:

Whenever I try to buy, it says order rejected... what the...
And even though I placed order at 9:55. Is it because of circuit or something else?

Earlier I had same experience in a stock which was listed only BSE and not on NSE. That was the reason I posted my question. If its UC the order should have been pending till day end and then got cancelled automatically.

Again I my question I feel is not answered can we purchase stocks (on sharekhan or any other online trading sites)which are listed only on BSE and not NSE.

Prabhjeet

Earlier I had same experience in a stock which was listed only BSE and not on NSE. That was the reason I posted my question. If its UC the order should have been pending till day end and then got cancelled automatically.

Again I my question I feel is not answered can we purchase stocks (on sharekhan or any other online trading sites)which are listed only on BSE and not NSE.
Sometimes you are not allowed to buy shares on BSE on both sharekhan and Indiabulls.

Think of the agony when i wanted to buy Reliance agro at 200 and Indiabulls didnt let me buy it and now it really hurts to see it at 800 levels

Dear all,

I am also using Sharekhan acct. interstingly in my case from the morning onwards I tried it result in Rejected status. Atlast I tried at 3 PM that time it went to pending status and after eod expired.
In the quote page I dint find any sellers details. Isit bcoz of that????

Thanks,
Umesh.

Sometimes you are not allowed to buy shares on BSE on both sharekhan and Indiabulls.

Think of the agony when i wanted to buy Reliance agro at 200 and Indiabulls didnt let me buy it and now it really hurts to see it at 800 levels

It's not that. I have quite a few penny stocks in my account which are traded only on BSE, and SK has allowed trading for those. And coming to the point about UC, if order is pending due to no sellers, message is shown as "Circuit limit exceeded" and order remains "Pending". But here it's directly shown as rejected. :mad:

debdeeps

It's not that. I have quite a few penny stocks in my account which are traded only on BSE, and SK has allowed trading for those. And coming to the point about UC, if order is pending due to no sellers, message is shown as "Circuit limit exceeded" and order remains "Pending". But here it's directly shown as rejected. :mad:
Exactly this also happened with me too in Sharekhan :confused:. I tried with different quantities almost 5-6 times during trading session but no success.
Of course the offer price and offer quantity both were zero. I am new to Sharekhan (only second day), I think this means the stock was in UC. Seniors pls help.
Thanks, Debdeep

Exactly this also happened with me too in Sharekhan :confused:. I tried with different quantities almost 5-6 times during trading session but no success.
Of course the offer price and offer quantity both were zero. I am new to Sharekhan (only second day), I think this means the stock was in UC. Seniors pls help.
Thanks, Debdeep
Hey yesterday only i bought deccan gold even though it was on UC i put limit order on UC price (50.20) and at the end of the day my order got executed successfully.

i am using ICICI and sharekhan and i feel sharekhan is anyday better than ICICI

-Bhargav

Hey thanks bro, I used limit order and it worked! Finally after 2 hours order was executed.
Any idea why this happened? I guess it's because stock is in T2T. So you compulsorily have to give limit order, and not market price order.

Hope this is helpful for people who are having problems buying this stock.

Cheers.