Day Traders Lounge.

Romeo1998

Let me also share my personal experience with fasting cure:
I stopped Allopathy after they told to remove my tonsils 30 years back. Luckily chanced to read "Practical nature cure" which told it was our watchman and dont kill the watchman. Saved.
I've taken Allopathic medicines on very few occasions in these years, and always against my will, coerced. Generally if I have any ailment, I fast, sometimes on fruit juice or diluted fruit juice. Within a max 2 days, cures. But I'm not a steadfast follower of the natural diet. I do eat delicacies- sweets, frieds etc, though in very small quantity.

But this time got hit with Corona on April 20. A week before that I started vomiting after having a fruit. Thought it was just food poisoning and resorted to fasting. After 4-5 days, vomiting stopped. Strange thing-the stomach really cleaned itself during this time even though not eating anything. Then Corona hit me like a truck with full force on Apr 20. Family noticed I was behaving strangely and incoherently. I was barely conscious. Oxygen shortage. Corona confirmed on testing. I was given Dr. prescribed English medicines and immediately burst out sweating. Corona was gone next day, but I was extremely weak. Gradually recovering now.
So I will not completely blame the allopathic medicine system. This time Guru's will saved me.
Very few people do fasting on a regular basis. Fasting requires a very strong will power, n it is very similar to trading, one has to fight with oneself, with one's habits and remain disciplined... As u have been fasting, i have added a few books of Jason Fung in resources section who has given a proper timetable and how to gradually start fasting... it might be helpful...good luck :)

A mobile related question, guys.

1622131869685.png

The icons for system apps i.e. phone, messages, camera - they don't have the app name below them like the other apps i.e. youtube, whatsapp etc.

How do I display the names of the system apps.

Google wasn't much help.

Phone is Samsung Galaxy M01

raju.vzm

A mobile related question, guys.

View attachment 46154

The icons for system apps i.e. phone, messages, camera - they don't have the app name below them like the other apps i.e. youtube, whatsapp etc.

How do I display the names of the system apps.

Google wasn't much help.

Phone is Samsung Galaxy M01
May be you should change the theme for that

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk