Day Traders Lounge.

bpr

Has anyone of you donated money to Wikipedia ? I came across this notice while surfing.

View attachment 43658

Is it safe to donate money to them ?
yes I have donated multiple times... they ask for donation every year ...they close it once they reach their goal for the year

AJK

first time coming across this video, though i don't used to watch much of his videos or messages... but this one's title made me open..

was he weak or strong?

AJK

these news papers are cancer for india.
their strings of pearls are everywhere, planting from a long time i think. Indira Gandhi was the strongest PM of India before this time... i wondered why should she be assassinated and portrayed like a dictator even though she did much contribution to India's integrity and safety, until i found recently in an article that, the weapons recovered from those Khalistan terrorists were Chinese! Pak didn't have to be like this, occupying Kashmir for the sake of another entity. What profit Pak gets from that area? Punjab is becoming the most drug addicted state in India (56.3%).. why? Why a relatively small friendly nation to India, Sri Lanka was turned against India, and Rajiv Gandhi was assassinated? Finally, why CPC is busy occupying others countries' territory in this distressful and sad time where nations have to be consoling and helping each other? 6.8 lakh precious lives lost in this so called "pandemic" so far.