Day Traders Lounge.

XRAY27

travi

Bhai, you are going in the wrong direction !

You Select 2 posts and expect them to narrate or depict all the incidents in the whole country & is that what you are trying to say?

In last few days, alot of Twitter / SM are appearing on forum. The Mods have been very strict forum-wide in the past, and it has been made very clear that SM crap is to be left on SM and not on TJ.
Request mods/ Traderji to put out the same notice going forward.

I'm not going to indulge in twita war on TJ ( I've ensured not to share such links and you can cross-check all my posts).
I use more credible sources from main stream national media, even they can be wrong, but they have huge public scrutiny/accountabilty.

Tagging Mods: @timepass @Smart_trade @Traderji

Last edited:
In last few days, alot of Twitter / SM are appearing on forum. The Mods have been very strict forum-wide in the past, and it has been made very clear that SM crap is to be left on SM and not on TJ.
Request mods/ Traderji to put out the same notice going forward.

No more twita war from my side on TJ ( I've ensured not to share such links and you can cross-check all my posts).
I use more credible sources from main stream national media, even they can be wrong, but they have huge public scrutiny.

Tagging Mods: @timepass @Smart_trade @Traderji
Bhai, please report those posts. A lot of leeway is allowed in this "Lounge" thread. Let's keep general chat and social media posts etc. in this thread which serves as Canteen.

These days the mods are really overworked and can't moderate each and every post, hence requesting co-operation in the form of reporting.