Day Traders Lounge.

:mad::mad::mad:

what is wrong with these fellows???

Jamaat members defecate in front of Narela quarantine centre room

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
na bhai na
they are very innocent guys, they talk about the things that are under the earth or above the sky....
but thats a different thing, that these innocent fellows have spreaded CoVi to the areas as remote / far as And & Nico Islands.

Now the issue
try to understand the chronology of this whole episode (from the very start) and every thing will be crystal clear.

btw, substitute TabJam with some other organisation and then feel/imagine the consequences and ruckus by all these pseudo sickularists.

further even a small incident of negligence by ISKCON members, that too in UK (Brit and not Ind) was blown out of proportion on SM and imagine if it had happened here then..

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Around 50-60 people who had returned to Maharashtra from Nizamuddin Markaz (Delhi) have switched off their phones and are trying to hide. Police are looking for them in various parts of the state: Maharashtra Home Ministry

TOI

in other words we all in house arrest ..
who says
it depends on you
If I was you, then I will take a cloth carry bag with me and go out of my apartment complex, make a round of the adjoining market (next to our housing complex) and buy 1 lit of milk, in next round after a while will buy a loaf of bread, in another round will buy some veggies and keep roaming in the market, as many time as I want. (instead of buying all items in 1 go)

Don't worry guys.. medicine will be available on 15th June (they didn't mentioned which year though.. :p )

it seems that an illiterate has translated and photo shopped the original one. :DD

btw, cant say for these astrologers,
but some here, has become expert on Astrology, without knowing A of Astrology. :DD

who says
it depends on you
If I was you, then I will take a cloth carry bag with me and go out of my apartment complex, make a round of the adjoining market (next to our housing complex) and buy 1 lit of milk, in next round after a while will buy a loaf of bread, in another round will buy some veggies and keep roaming in the market, as many time as I want. (instead of buying all items in 1 go)
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein

DUDE.. it is not the tower emits virus .. the 5g millimeter waves at 60 ghz .. poison the human cells and start to excrete some waste and when test that person that waste complies covid 19 test and show positive
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein