Data deluxe- mother of all data downloaders suggestions required

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaly422000

historical data matching the downloader for nse cash,future,bse, and mcx and the downloader.if the historical data is split,bonus and merge adjusted then very good.
this the first requirement and if it is good enough and if u fix a low price also acceptable

mrkanitkar

historical data matching the downloader for nse cash,future,bse, and mcx and the downloader.if the historical data is split,bonus and merge adjusted then very good.
this the first requirement and if it is good enough and if u fix a low price also acceptable
The final launch date will have historical data up2date with adjusted for split,bonus and merge. e.g. if I launch it on say Oct 1st, it will have adjusted data till Sept end. But if someone start using app from Dec 1st, adjusted data will be still Sept end only. One has to adjust data on own post launch date.
I did not get low price thing, can you please elaborate more?

kaly422000

good professional metastock eod data ,competable with ami,get and many other charting software available with autometic split bonus merge adjustment available for 2500/ or so for yearly and with that 60 min also available.
so u can fix a price latter for some one time or annualy but sud be low enough as mentioned abv.
as there is necessity of some payment for further developement etc

but also expected that u also have a free version.

and as u mentioned about ur plan with abv post with my quote is sufficient now. thanx for ur effort

I am evaluating to develop free utility for data download. I have used many utilities by now. I still feel few things are missing. Can you guys please provide your wishlist?
I am working on following idea.
1. Single click data download[/COLOR] and update chart database as well. This will update data of Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, MT4, Ninja
2. Download EOD, IEOD, Fundamental data.
3. Download Futures, Options, data
4. Symbols can be added/ removed in one file. It can be similar to Amiquote.
5. Support for RT data from RTD - NOW,NEST,Zerodhatrade, Sharekhan, PIB
6. Support for RT data from google, yahoo
7. bulk deal download
8. data for all world indices, any symbol supported by google, yahoo.
9. Bhavcopy support for BSE,NSE,MCX
10. data download can be scheduled at automated task for every day.
11. will provide historical adjusted data till utility launch date, for following
a. BSE (From 1984, Sensex from 1979 with volumes)
b. NSE (From its inception in 1994)
c. 40+ World Market Indices starting from 1980/1990
d. NSE IEOD cash, Futures 5 min from 2008, Nifty cash IEOD- from 2007.
Does this makes sense?
Oh !! This is amazing . I really appreciate your efforts . :clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.