Crude oil is a human

How much traders are able to find the movement of Crude oil Technically?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiran_thiru

Experience 27

Pros and cons of 5 minutes and 30 minutes

5 Minutes time frame - The Eagle View Analysis​

1. Support and Resistance is found at every small breakout points.

2. Stop Loss is minimised at every small breakout reversal.

3. Target is maximised at the trending market

4. It is not working in sideways market.

5. It gives more wrong signals when there is narrow range movement

6. Number of trades per month is very high

7. Brokerages and other slippages are very high if compared to higher time frame

8. Watching the market at every five minutes is important which is very inconvenience to all

9. Profit ratio is very low if compared to higher time frames

10. Algo Trading setup is required to act on the signals timely

30 Minutes Time Frame - An Eagle View Analysis​

1. Support and Resistance is found on the major trend reversal points only

2. Number of Trades are very low per month

3. Wrong signals are very low per month

4. Profit Ratio is very high if we follow higher time frames

5. Very Peaceful trading can be done if we follow higher time frames

6. No Way for emotions and fear

7. It works good in sideways market and avoids wrong signal

8. Brokerages and other slippages are very low

9. Stop loss and target is very high which is not suitable for small traders

10. Higher time frame is the best performer for crude oil positional trading

After analysing and using the real money, and losing some money in the lower time frames, i got this decision to follow the higher time frames.
for last five years, i earned good money by using the higher time frames only. i never used the lower time frames. but recently i invented one new strategy which gives good profit on backtesting but still some changes are needed for using in realtime and to avoid the wrong signals.....

So , According to my experience,

Higher Time Frame is always good for earning decent income every month. But Money management, Risk Management, and Patience is must to earn decent money from higher time frames​
thank you Tami trader. these 26 experiences are very good to follow and got knowledge to new bees. eagerly waiting for your next experience.

:clap::clap::clap:

bhai i was changed 5 min time frame to 15 min few months before. thank you for your explaing in time frame.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Tamil trader

Experience 27

Attitude and self confidence for Accepting the loss and own mistake

Sometimes, it happens in the trading for the winners also. If we see the profit in our trading account, we are the first person to be over confident in our trading strategies. But if we are starting to make the losses in trading, how we face this situation is to be given great importance.

Existing in the market is the first priority

Making the profit is the second priority

We should not lose our entire capital. That is enough to recover all the losses and become millioniare one day. So, We should always exist in the market. this should be the first aim for winners.

eventhough, i made a lot of winning trades, sometimes, troubles comes to the winning trader. it also came to me. At that time, i remember this story and get boosted again to trade in the market

you can also read and boost yourself

A Businessman was deep in debt and could not see any way out.

Creditors and Suppliers were demanding payments. He sat in the park, deep in thought, wondering if anything could save his company from bankruptcy.

Suddenly an old man appeared before him and asked,
"I can see that something is troubling you seriously".

After listening patiently the old man said,
"I believe I can help you".

He asked the man his name, wrote out a cheque and put it into his hands saying,

"Take this money, meet me here exactly one year from today... and you can pay me back at that time".

Then he turned and disappeared as quickly as he had come.

The businessman saw in his hands a cheque for $ 500,000... signed by Warren Buffet, one of the richest men in the world.

"I can erase my worries instantly" he realized.

But instead, the man decided to put the uncashed cheque in his safe, knowing that it might give him the strength to work out to save his business and to use this only in case of dire emergency.

With changed thinking he negotiated better deals,restructured his business and worked rigorously with full zeal and enthusiasm and got several big deals.

Within few months, he was out of debt and started making money once again.

Exactly one year later he returned to the park with the uncashed cheque.

As agreed, the old man appeared.

But just as the businessman was about to hand him back the cheque and share his success story, a nurse came running up and grabbed the old man.

"I’m so glad I caught him" she cried.

"I hope he hasn’t been bothering you much.

"He always escapes from the mental hospital and tells people that he is Warren Buffet", saying this she took the old man away.

The surprised man just stood there, stunned! All year long he had been dealing thinking that he had half a million dollars behind him...

Its not the money, real or imagined that turns our life around.

It is our attitude and Self-confidence that gives us the power to achieve anything & everything that we want.

Regards
Vinoth, Tamil Trader
:thumb:

Excellent. Very simple explanation. I particularly liked points 4 and 5.

Experience 5

The below is for some general knowledge about candlestick bars for newbies

1. Long white candlesticks indicate that the Bulls controlled the ball (trading) for most of the game.

2. Long black candlesticks indicate that the Bears controlled the ball (trading) for most of the game.

3. Small candlesticks indicate that neither team could move the ball and prices finished about where they started.

4. A long lower shadow indicates that the Bears controlled the ball for part of the game, but lost control by the end and the Bulls made an impressive comeback.

5. A long upper shadow indicates that the Bulls controlled the ball for part of the game, but lost control by the end and the Bears made an impressive comeback.

6. A long upper and lower shadow indicates that the both the Bears and the Bulls had their moments during the game, but neither could put the other away, resulting in a standoff.

If you have any doubts, please ask here. then only, this will be better for me to give more details in this thread in future.

Thanks
Regards
Vinoth
Tamil Trader

Experience 14

Are you an open-minded person? or Market-minded person?

... Truncated.

So i already told about the trend reversal point. now your price is coming below the trend reversal point and still you are holding your long position and think that market will come up again...Then, you are purely a Market-minded person. This is also called a "bias-trading". I surely say, you cannot win if you are a market-minded person.

Bias-Trading can be suitable for long term investors for more than one year. But we are trading in MCX futures. This is not the investment product. this is just a trading product. So we are not going to take delivery.

Excellent lessons. I very much understand the market-mindedness as I have gone through this for years. Thanks for sharing valuable lessons.

kiran_thiru

Experience 27

Attitude and self confidence for Accepting the loss and own mistake

Sometimes, it happens in the trading for the winners also. If we see the profit in our trading account, we are the first person to be over confident in our trading strategies. But if we are starting to make the losses in trading, how we face this situation is to be given great importance.

Existing in the market is the first priority

Making the profit is the second priority

We should not lose our entire capital. That is enough to recover all the losses and become millioniare one day. So, We should always exist in the market. this should be the first aim for winners.

eventhough, i made a lot of winning trades, sometimes, troubles comes to the winning trader. it also came to me. At that time, i remember this story and get boosted again to trade in the market

you can also read and boost yourself

A Businessman was deep in debt and could not see any way out.

Creditors and Suppliers were demanding payments. He sat in the park, deep in thought, wondering if anything could save his company from bankruptcy.

Suddenly an old man appeared before him and asked,
"I can see that something is troubling you seriously".

After listening patiently the old man said,
"I believe I can help you".

He asked the man his name, wrote out a cheque and put it into his hands saying,

"Take this money, meet me here exactly one year from today... and you can pay me back at that time".

Then he turned and disappeared as quickly as he had come.

The businessman saw in his hands a cheque for $ 500,000... signed by Warren Buffet, one of the richest men in the world.

"I can erase my worries instantly" he realized.

But instead, the man decided to put the uncashed cheque in his safe, knowing that it might give him the strength to work out to save his business and to use this only in case of dire emergency.

With changed thinking he negotiated better deals,restructured his business and worked rigorously with full zeal and enthusiasm and got several big deals.

Within few months, he was out of debt and started making money once again.

Exactly one year later he returned to the park with the uncashed cheque.

As agreed, the old man appeared.

But just as the businessman was about to hand him back the cheque and share his success story, a nurse came running up and grabbed the old man.

"I’m so glad I caught him" she cried.

"I hope he hasn’t been bothering you much.

"He always escapes from the mental hospital and tells people that he is Warren Buffet", saying this she took the old man away.

The surprised man just stood there, stunned! All year long he had been dealing thinking that he had half a million dollars behind him...

Its not the money, real or imagined that turns our life around.

It is our attitude and Self-confidence that gives us the power to achieve anything & everything that we want.

Regards
Vinoth, Tamil Trader
:thumb:
this story tells us that believing our strengths and tune our mind with positive thoughts, remove all sad feelings, will create us as winner.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Experience 2:

Always dont worry about fundamentals in crude oil trading. because technical analysis beats fundamental analysis for crude oil

Always 3 Prices should be kept in mind and you should update regularly.

1. International Crude Oil Price ( you can visit stockmaster.in/crude_oil.html )
here you can see intraday chart and also every tick prices in crude oil

2. USDINR Rate (This is also available in the above site)

3. MCX Crude oil Price

These 3 Prices are enough to keep in mind......

1. USDINR up, Nymex crude up----- So MCX Price will go up

2. USDINR down, Nymex Crude up.... So MCX Crude will go down

3. USDINR down, Nymex Crude down... So MCX Crude will go down

4. USDINR up, Nymex Crude down...So MCX Crude will go up

So, here for trading in MCX Prices, USDINR playes a vital role for trading and taking profits in crude oil....

Avoid following international market blindly... Watch Currency movement also...

More Lessons are on the way.... Please wait...

All Enquires about crude oil welcomed... doubts will be cleared very soon in this forum

Regards

Vinoth
Tamil Trader
Why it is down in Today's market?

USDINR UP
NYMEX crude Down
MCX Price Down

Any clarification sir?

I'm trying to learn from you, hence asking this question...

Status
Not open for further replies.