Crude, gold and Silver signals and update!!

Dear traderji members,

if anyone asks for a portfolio service through Private message, don't give money and don't believe any person.

because deepak can be a next Tamil Trader. So be careful with thread starters. just watch their calls and share your views. but don't join any person.

deepakkukrety

Dear traderji members,

if anyone asks for a portfolio service through Private message, don't give money and don't believe any person.

because deepak can be a next Tamil Trader. So be careful with thread starters. just watch their calls and share your views. but don't join any person.
Hahaha.....just read this joke...mr.Mangatha(or TT or whosoever u r)...i m on this forum for last 8 years n u joined jus few days bck n u r questioning my integrity....second... I m paid well enough by my bank for which i m trading forex and bullions... Just google my full name + forex u will get the answer...

Third..thx for ur alert...traderji members will b indebted to u whole life...:D:D...Now GET LOST

Dear traderji members,

Mangatha - you are full of BS. What made you think you are a fit enough to advise us? :rofl:

We all know whom to follow and whom not to follow... and TT was brutally honest.

Oh ok so you want some limelight?