Cooperative investment for real time data software

what u people think what will be estimated cost of this project. we want software which extract data nest and bacfill via data table. a software guy in this forum

what u people think what will be estimated cost of this project. we want software which extract data nest and bacfill via data table. a software guy in this forum
If you mean to develop a software to pull data from NestTrader and backfill using data table, then there are many software, just look into the forum.

mt4trader

IMO, you mean a data plugin to pull data from nest trader to ninjatrader
Or I am missing something
yes data extraction from terminal for ninjatradr.
echart is there but there is no bid and ask rates extraction which are required for
auto trading and for order flow.
i want to ninjatrader to place orders directly to nesttrader.
there are many manual auto traders are available for ninjatrader which are successfully used by traders internationally

sumosanammain

I am planning to go to mumbai. All traders willing to get together to design a vehicle that is powered by a motor, and should seat 4 to 7 persons please quote this post, and I shall post the job on freelancers, and we can then get a low cost vehicle to travel anywhere, for life.
Why re create and re invent the wheel, when what a dedicated trader should be doing is concentrating on trading.

A minuite spent on some other task, is a minute that could be spent to refining your trading system and execution.

1100 odd rs is charged y neotrader per month for official data and some 1300 odd is charged by GFDL, that is just a part of ypur business expense, morever, it can be ofsett in your taxes as business cost.

So, where is the need to develop software?

Now the argument could be, what about small traders who need to keep costs down, to survive the 2 to 3 year learning period?

Fact is, without accurate official data you wont survive that period, and will go back to your job or shop, or other business.

So, if you are here to make a living, go for official data. Period.

Yes, what you can do is buy collectively, and negotiate with the 2 companies mentioned above. That is sensible.

By the way, once we design the motor powered vehicle, we will all get together and post a job on freelancers to develop fuel for us, so we can just make our own fuel too.

yes data extraction from terminal for ninjatradr.
echart is there but there is no bid and ask rates extraction which are required for
auto trading and for order flow.
i want to ninjatrader to place orders directly to nesttrader.
there are many manual auto traders are available for ninjatrader which are successfully used by traders internationally
My pm is not enabled, so cant pm you. Cant post you in open forum, otherwise will be branded for promoting for some particular software. But I dont think there is bid and ask rates extraction.