Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guyz

i am new to trading . Which trading site can offer me the services with lower charge.I m not a heavy player. so i will go with small amounts . can you please help me reagding this
hi,

you are better off with R Money. no doubts............ though their platform is not much supportive of intraday trading.

nyways, wish u best of luck...

can you give me the charges R money and other guyz taking . And i prefer to use a browser instead of using a software to do trading . so can you please guide in selecting a good trading account

thanks in advance

Hi guyz

i am new to trading . Which trading site can offer me the services with lower charge.I m not a heavy player. so i will go with small amounts . can you please help me reagding this
as i am using angel broking as 1 of my broking houses, i can say that u can go with as low as Rs.5000/- to trade with angel, with an offer of .03% and .30% as the brokerage for intraday & positional trading respectively. no min. brokerage. and you can buy 1 quantity of stock if you wish.

rag_bh

Angel, religare, indiabulls. One of the three. All have webinterface. Don't settle for anything more than .3 and .03. If you have doubts posts what they offer you here.
lazytrader,

RK Global offers lowest brokerage. I personally haven't used their interface. But heard +ve feedback from co-traders.
I'm going to have tough time in choosing b/w RK global, religare and Angel.

Hi Guys

I use JM Fin as they provide ODIEN Diet which is very good speedy and most imp they are fully compliant.

have very bad expereince during 2008 fall as most of brokers had no limits when mkt fell and wanted to you while JM had full limits and could trade fully

Better not to trade rather than going with reliance money. go ask people who have heard of it or used it.

Please dont be so sarcastic about reliance money. I agree that they are not perfect.... so does everybody else.

But if I am MOSTLY in to delivery based trading, then live intraday charts are not that much important to me. I can do well with simply limit/stop-loss orders and an offline charting software. In this scenario my first and foremost criteria will be brokerage, which at this time, no body can compete with R money. Their beginner level pack itself is 0.25%.

Status
Not open for further replies.