Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sunandoghosh, Are you a Indiabulls customer? Could you pls tell me about your experience with Indiabulls? Below are the complaints posted in other forums about Indiabulls:
1)
Though I dont do trading from indiabulls but there is some truth in what dynoo says bcoz that is what I have heard from some of my friends who had the experience of indiabulls.....their biggest problem is going to the limits with trading and then cutting the positions
2)Keep away from IndiaBulls!

Dear Kandhan, I don't know abt Geogit 'cause never used their services, but stay away from IndiaBulls...very bad xperience with these guys...they goad u to trade heavily over & above ur financial limit & than normally forces u to cut ur bought positions at the bottom or ur sold position at the peak...later while talking to one of their Relationship Managers, one came to know that the staff of IndiaBulls get incentives of 20-25 percent on all brokerages, hence they have a vested interest to trade heavily without following any fundamentals or technicals. Also, because of the incentive thing, the RMs (who r freshers just out of 3rd rate donation- based colleges) have a sneaky habit of trading in ur account without taking any confirmation from u as they have a masterkey password thru which they can operate ur account without u knowing it. In this respect, I have just heard that recently their was some violence in their UP's Gaziabad branch with a group of clients because of IndiaBulls habit of overtrading without the clients permission.

Sunandoghosh,

i have been using 5paisa.

in fact i was not knowing much about any online trading systems. one of my relative was using it since last 2 yrs. , they have earned handsomely, when i went to them for advise before starting online trading they told me that all other online brokers are quite costly. so i decided to stick with 5paisa.

in 5 paisa there are 2 terminals. 1) investor 2) trader

starting with investor terminal i had paid 3250/- out of which 250/- had been gone for demat a/c and 250/- for trading a/c and 2750/- i got as my margin money. and 6 times of that i could trade. but it lacks charts, bse trading etc.

for trader terminal you have to keep the margin money of 5000/-. additionally u have to pay either 800/- p.m. or 8000/- p.a for brokerage. and whatever trading u do, brokerage will be adjusted from it.

uptill now i was using investor terminal but last week they had an offer for investor terminal users to shift trader terminal without paying any 800/- or 8000/- but with the brokerage of investor terminal wich is 10 paisa for intraday and 50 paisa for delivery while trader termminal is charging 7 paisa for intraday and 25 paisa for delivery.

although they charge 15/- per scrip when u sell the scrips for which u have taken a delivery.

i hope u got the idea. i really never enquired about any other online brokers. someone from indiabull had called me up last month and asking to shift to them by giving me more margin ( 8 times) and less brokerage even he said it can be neogotiable, but this whole excercise will lose your money some or the other way. hence i refused to do so and my patience pays me by getting trader terminal without paying additional money.

anyway all the best

Hi,

I am really surprised to know that ICICIDirect is not a good trading account! :mad:
I don't know the exact reason for that.
I am using it for quite long time and can anybody tell me why it is not good and how others compare with it?
And is there any way to shift to other services and will it incurr any loss on me for doing this? :confused:

Thanks,
Narendra

hi tanewbie

thanks for the email....will revert back soon...

(This week was hell hectic thats why was unable to reply to u...so sorry...)

p.s.

traderji plz initiate instant email notification facility as its impossible to keep track of my threads..........

---------------

Hi Kandhan

Nopes...i am with shaekhan classic...

----------

HI shreyadr

thanks so much for detailed info...but since i am not trader i dont want to commit minimum monthly brokerage with 5

paise....thats why with sherakhan....but yes ur info was nice and detailed thanks....

--------------

p.s.

traderji plz initiate instant email notification facility as its impossible to keep track of my threads..........plz

Registration charges for ShareKhan and 5paisa.com:
ShareKhan : Rs 750 ( Negotiable to Rs 500)
5paisa : Rs 425 ( rs 250 from 2nd year as renewal charges )

brokerage is .1% for intraday and .5% for delivery based for both Sharekhan and 5 paisa.com (Negotiable)

Hello Friend,

In case of Sharekhan, you can even try their Fast Trade which is applet based and equally fast / real time feeds are available like Speed Trade.

You have a choice and use either Classic and /or Applet and get maximum out of it. So you need not compromise for speed.

Regards

SwamiNathan

gvnarendra said:
Dear Sunandoghosh,
I am using India bulls trading facility. I find it is very easy to handle the interface and the brokerage is also very competitive. Their interface which runs on Java is very fast even in slow connections also. If you want any other information regarding Indiabulls you can ask me.
Thank you
gvnarendra

Status
Not open for further replies.