Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunando,

Even I think Indiabulls is better.

You can choose webbased trading which involves no one time charge or choose through software involving one time 700/-

Brokerage is also very competetive as low as 0.2 for deliver and 0.02 for intraday depending on your volume.

Regards
Sachin

;)

sunandoghosh said:
Hi gvnarendra :)

Thanks once again for ur detailed and prompt reply... :p

Finally i have decided:

choice no. 1 indiabulls
choice no. 2 sharekhan

The only reason for going for indiabulls is that i think i will be able to use their powersoftware (which involves ONE time payment only) which i believe has a very good interface and is able to provide realtime live streaming quotes and orders hopefully can be executed without any delay....(Plz confirm am i right when i write this statement and am i realistic in my expectations about their powersoftware)

The second choice seems to be sharekhan since i have to pay only rs 750 initially which is fully adjustable againts brokerage within 3 months...but then to utilize benefit of speedtrade or speedtrade plus; minimum turnover requirements are there and i cannot commit that; and i dont want to go for classic basic account where i believe speed may be comprmised.
(correct me again if i am wrong)

ICICI direct ruled out due to so much bad public reputation.....

5paise also ruled out as it involves a minimum fixed RECURRING monthly commitment of rs800....

So finally before i exercise my choice i would like that if anyone wishes to add their final comments, opinions, suggestions, etc...please do so.........................................

Thank u very very much.............................

Sunando
----------------------------
U can always email me at [email protected] (i love emails) :D

[Brokerage is also very competetive as low as 0.2 for deliver and 0.02 for intraday depending on your volume.

Regards
Sachin]

hi sachin can u plz clarify me the volume to get 0.02 for f&o and itraday.
how much volume reqd. to so low brokerage.

I have subscribed to ICICIdirect.com. But it was very slow - dead slow. For placing one order it was taking 15 minutes. They charge high brokerage, in cash market they charge nearly 0.9%.

They i changed to Indiabulls. They are charging 0.51% + other charges. It will come to 0.6%. But their Relationship Managers are dangerous persons. They trade in your account without your consent and they lose heavily but owns no responsibility. In my account they lost a whopping 60%. I was away from my town. Despite my instructions not to trade without my consent, he has devastated my account. may be as Indiabulls is in difficulties, they are transferring their losses to their customer's account. Hence please be away from them.

ICICIdirect, despite their high cost, are reliable and safe.

You can try some good local broker than these high flying Indiabulls and sundries

I belive ICICIdirect is quite userfriendly and with their vast network high brokrage may not be a deterent as the major advantage is that your bank account is directly linked and you dont need to bother about payments and receipts they are automatically taken care of. How ever india bull is not bad however hdfc sec are upgrading their software to make it more userfriendly just wait .

I ahave been using ICICIdirect. its user friendly but you can never trust when this site could go under repairs... toomuch of downtime. I dont know how they can keep their site under maintainance for over 24 hours...bad news here but other wise it is ok.

lokanathpai said:
I have subscribed to ICICIdirect.com. But it was very slow - dead slow. For placing one order it was taking 15 minutes. They charge high brokerage, in cash market they charge nearly 0.9%.

They i changed to Indiabulls. They are charging 0.51% + other charges. It will come to 0.6%. But their Relationship Managers are dangerous persons. They trade in your account without your consent and they lose heavily but owns no responsibility. In my account they lost a whopping 60%. I was away from my town. Despite my instructions not to trade without my consent, he has devastated my account. may be as Indiabulls is in difficulties, they are transferring their losses to their customer's account. Hence please be away from them.

ICICIdirect, despite their high cost, are reliable and safe.

You can try some good local broker than these high flying Indiabulls and sundries
How is this just possible without your consent or password? I feel there has to be some kind of consent fromy our end or else you can sue them for their doings. Any media channel will be very happy to have your details and I think Indiabulls Management will be very happy to set things straight.

Alok

alok i cannot comment on the authenticity of lokanathpai's allegations but in my experience brokers/sub-brokers can access your a/c quite easily and place orders directly through the telephone trading desk of your broking company if they choose.It has been my experience also (though I dont trade with Indiabulls) where the sub-broker of the firm i have an account with made two trades in my account on friday just before closing and then called me to say that he had done the trades for various desperate reasons.So I'm waiting for monday, hopefully a suitable exit and then the sub broker has his ass in a sling.

Status
Not open for further replies.